Chapter 28 meeting his uncle/aunt/cousin

Narrator:after glare from his uncle so Ezra took his family home and walked back to his uncle shop. Jhos stare at his  nephew.sigh said Ezra look ik you don't get along with people but please behave said his uncle.

A/n Ezra uncle is a fox as well

Sigh yes uncle said Ezra  uncle jhos sighs and gives his nephew a hug come back later for dessert said jhos. Kay said Ezra

When Ezra was walking home from his uncle work place. A few other kids decided to show up. And well things went not so great Ezra had to charge at them almost bitting them. Ezra. Said a deep voice name Ruby. Ezra knows that his father friend had been keep watch. So he snarls at the kids and trotted back to the ghost. Ruby shook her head, and left to go somewhere.

Ten hours later

Once Ezra got home he turns into his original form and lays on the couch. Knowing that his uncle works at his shop his aunt does something for living so that leave him here with the ghost crew. Chopper cam grumbling about something, yes ik chop I'm probably gonna get more lectured from old jhos. Said Ezra. Chopper grumble again to Ezra. Ezra shrugs and told him he almost tried to ragdoll kids that went to near him. Chopper sigh. Come and eat said chopper. Ezra got up and walked towards the kitchen table and ate some something gross *ezra fade was pale so he ran out of the ghost and puke* k that's was not on the menu of my dinner

*his food had mash potatoes with steak*

After dinner

Ezra went to old jhos for dessert. Hi uncle but when his uncle had turn around to face his nephew, Ezra fox ears turn backwards. So I heard said his uncle jho, your aunt had told me about the kids near her. They were coming towards me and I didn't want to be mess with said Ezra so I decided to them a listen it's not my fault for my mother and father are dead.!!!
Shouted Ezra, (Ezra runs way and walked towards his burn down house). Ezra soon lays down near the entrance of the door *didn't even go in the house where his parents corpses are. So Ezra had spent the night at his home which was burn down.

Back at old jhos pit shop..................

You know you could of just stop being roughed on the child said. Lily a wolf girl from his father side of the family. Sigh we know said jhos and ruby. He probably doesn't have a mother/father he only has the ghost crew and I'm sure that he went to somewhere else to go visit replies lily. Sigh idk what we're gonna do with him though said ruby. Well then started off by saying what's wrong or right to being with and I'm pretty sure that he misses someone very much she said the foxes nodded and beings to heading out to look for there cousin.

A/n Ezra uncle and aunt are two foxes while his father sister name lily is a wolf

533 words

Next chapter

A confrontation talk