Chapter seventeen scars tells story

Narrator: when Ezra was making his third gadget this one was electrical once it it's was done Ezra decided to test it out. Oh no welp Im screwed once it's was set apparently it shocked him and Ezra yelp and flew cross the hallway. There was burn mark on his cheeks. Kay cross that one off the list Ezra? Said his family, when everyone came out they only saw Ezra on the ground. Ouch was the only word that Ezra said. Med bay said Hera. Wut! *got up and started to limp towards the med bay * alright explain what happened. Said Hera. Ezra sigh and replied I was making some gadgets. Hera stood there and shocked but didn't say anything. Ezra keeps moving his hand around. Though Hera noticed this. May I look? She said. Ezra nodded and pulled his sleeve up only to be showing a scar on his hand. That hurts did you have medicine for it? Medicine were expensive said Ezra. My mother and father saw what happened so I got ground for while and got this burn from playing with eventually it hurts, so mother use cold water on it and that's about it. He said back. Hera beings to treat his scars. Mostly it was from making gadgets for something. Talk to Sabine if your gonna make something and plz be careful next time said Hera. Ezra nodded and got off he looks back at Hera and shook the thought off. And Ezra went back to sleep. But he saw something. It was him with his parents. They were are celebrating mothers days on May 14. Ezra didn't realize he probably fainted since his eyes grew tried. Someone must've had caught him before landing on the ground. It was zeb who caught Ezra, sigh said zeb. You look tried while starring at Ezra come on let's go to bed. Once they got there Ezra was already sleep. Zeb puts Ezra on the bottom bunker while he slept up top. After the two decided to rest.

Ezra mind was constantly controlled his eyes were red. *changed into a fox and teleported outside * once the fox got outside the only thing he ever saw was that the daughter was joying her time with her mother and auntie. Ezra walks back to the ghost look a bit sad. Ezra teleport back inside the ghost and check each room. They seem safe. Ezra walked around the ghost hoping for something to do but he couldn't do he just lays on the couch *a slight tear rolls on his face* chopper rolled way while zeb who was screaming at chopper for waking him. *sniff* huff came from Ezra. Zeb had stop his tracks. Only to find Ezra crying hey you okay? Said zeb. Ezra got up and wipe the tears way didn't even noticed that he tearing up. "Uhm yeah I'm fine " said Ezra.

Next chapter soft spot for comfort