7

"Hyung, I and Gunwook are in the company cafe just in case you need us" Han bin said to Mr. Park.
Mr. Park nodded and faced the other boys that were dancing . Han bin held Gunwook's hand and walked out of the practice room

When they were in the elevator.
"Hyung, I heard they updated their menu, I'm getting one of everything" Gunwook said excitedly looking at Han bin but his smile fell when he didn't see Han bin smile back

Han bin had a serious face and  Gunwook for the first time, thought Han bin looked intimidating.

The elevator opened, they walked out but Han bin started walking the another direction making Gunwook confused.

"Hyung. The Cafeteria is that way" he muttered but Han bin held his hand and kept walking. Han bin went into the recording room because it was empty.
He pulled out two chairs, he sat on one and placed the other in front of him

"Sit" Han bin commanded. Gunwook sat down looking at Han bin.

"What happened between you and Yujin. I don't need any lies, just the truth" Han bin said fiercely looking at Gunwook

Gunwook nodded "I and Yujin were playing games and he made me lose my title because he wasn't concentrated"

"And what did that lead to?" Han bin asked.

"I don't know" Gunwook said looking elsewhere. Han bin brushed his hair backwards and looked at Gunwook.

"I told you I don't need lies. Do you know what your childish act has done? Really? Ignoring Yujin? You think that will make things better?"Han bin asked and Gunwook looked down

"Do you know how Yujin feels? He's been down, blaming himself. You two have been avoiding each other for God knows how long. Do you know that your childish behavior can cause a rift in our group?"
Han bin said raising his voice a bit.

Gunwook still had his head down. Han bin looked at him and sighed. He forgot he was still talking to Gunwook, he was still quite immature.

"Look Gunwook, just speak to him, okay? I'm sure you two miss each other. Resolve whatever's going on. It's too early for a fight.Alright?" Han bin said in a low voice as he ruffled Gunwook's hair.

Gunwook nodded and brushed his hair backwards.

-

Mr. Park set up the tablet on the table and the boys sat on the couch while some sat on the floor.

The vlive started. The boys started waving at the camera. They saw comments flying everywhere.

"Rickyyyyy my boy debuted!!!😊"

"Yoongi marry me!"

"Congrats on your debut!!"

They spoke with the fans for a while and Tae Rae was reading the comments when Zhanghao was telling a story about his life in China.

"Ricky looking at Tae Rae with bedroom eyes🤭"
That comment caught his attention. He looked at Ricky from the tablet and saw him looking at him.
He turned and made eye contact with Ricky. Ricky immediately looked away acting like nothing happened.

Tae Rae shrugged and continued looking at the comments.

"Haobin or Mattbin?🧐"

"I love your friendships so much!!"

"Tae Rae! Encore!"

"What's Haobin?" Tae Rae asked out loud grabbing the attention of others.

"Haobin?" Matthew asked utterly confused.
Then his mouth widened in an 'o' shape.

"That's Hanbin and Zhanghao hyung's names together" Matthew said.

"Hao" Zhanghao said making a half love with his arm. "Bin" Han bin completed the love smiling.
Matthew looked away. Ji Woong was looking at Matthew all this time.

"I want you. I love you. Seok Matthew" Ji Woong said forming a tiny love with his finger. Matthew heartily chuckled with the others. Ji Woong smiled when he saw Matthew chuckle.

"Why are Gun Wook and Yujin quiet?"

"Did something happen between Gunwook and Yujin?"

"Why are the baby maknaes not interacting?🥺"

Gyu vin saw the comments, he turned and saw Yujin and Gunwook looking down. He knew it must be because of the quarrel. He elbowed Gunwook and moved his head in Yujin's direction.

Gunwook looked at Yujin and saw him biting his lips while looking down. Gunwook pinched his cheek startling Yujin.

Gunwook gave Yujin a small smile and ruffled his hair. Yujin didn't even know when he smiled back feeling very happy.

After some time, they ended the vlive.

Mr. Park took away the tablet. He sat back on the couch. Going through the tablet. The boys stood up and decided to do their separate things.

Zhanghao stayed back with Mr. Park and started discussing arrangements for his solo. Hanbin and Matthew went back to their room, arms linked in.

Ricky walked to Yujin and kept his arm on his shoulder. "I want to hear you say Hyung, Saranghae"
He said smirking. Yujin clicked his tongue smiling. He removed Ricky's arm from his shoulder.

"Stop teasing me Hyung" he smiled saying.

Ricky smiled back and pinched his cheek. They walked past not noticing Gyu Vin's eyes on them.