29

Ricky laughed out loud at Gunwook's joke. Ricky, Gunwook, Yujin, Zhanghao and Matthew were in the sitting room discussing random stuffs while Ji Woong and Hanbin were in Mr Park's room. 

Ricky looked around as he laughed, he didn't see Tae Rae. He slightly nudged Yujin. "Have you seen Tae Rae Hyung?". Yujin shook his head.

Ricky stood up and walked towards his room. He stopped at the door as he heard faint shouts coming from the room. He opened the door and saw Gyuvin yelling at Tae Rae.

Gyuvin had his hands firmly holding Tae Rae's shoulders as Tae Rae's eyes were red and glossy, his hair was disheveled and his hands were shaking.

Ricky eyed them and his eyes landed on a pill container on the floor that had it's pills scattered across the floor.

Ricky quickly shut the door and locked it as he knew it was a serious matter.

"What's the problem?" Ricky asked Gyuvin. Gyuvin let go of Tae Rae's shoulders as he sighed and brushed his hair backwards.

"Tae Rae hyung..he..I caught him try to take–
Gyuvin crouched down and picked up the pill container. "-this." He said and handed the pill container to Ricky.

Tae Rae crouched to the ground as he gripped his hairs crying. "I-I can't keep this up..I-I have to..I- Gunwook- I-
"Hyung! Get a grip of yourself!" Gyuvin shouted crouching to Tae Rae's height.

Ricky's eyes widened as he read what was on the container. His eyes darted quickly towards Tae Rae.

Tae Rae looked at Ricky and quickly walked to him
"R-Ricky. G-Give it to me. It's the only way I can be at peace...p-please.. I-..I can't do this anymore"
Tae Rae begged.

Ricky's eyes widened as the looked at Tae Rae desperately beg for poison. Ricky's heart clenched as he immediately pulled Tae Rae in for a tight hug.

"Hyung. Don't do this. I don't know why you want to but don't.. It's too early to leave" Ricky muttered as he rubbed his hair.

Gyuvin sighed worriedly as he heard Tae Rae begin to cry against Ricky's chest.

"P-Please...make it stop..I d-don't like it but..Gunwook..I- he...he has to stay..I c-can't abandon him" Tae Rae said leaning out.

Ricky wiped his tears. "Hyung what do you mean?"

"Mr. Shin..he..he has been-no no...I can't tell you..you won't believe me" Tae Rae muttered with his eyes widened as he moved away from Ricky's embrace.

Gyuvin walked to hold him but Tae Rae moved away

"D-Don't touch me!" He shouted as he furiously rubbed his neck crying. Ricky held his hand but Tae Rae yanked it away.

"P-Please...stop..stop touching me..s-stop" Tae Rae muttered as he fell to the floor crying as he furiously rubbed parts of his body shaking.

Ricky immediately looked at Gyuvin.

-

Mr. Park brushed his hair backwards as he watched Hanbin read what was on his phone. Ji Woong kept muttering cusses as he rubbed his nose ridge.

"Oh my.." Hanbin muttered as he read the words boldly written.

Mr. Park was furious. He was extremely furious and the boys had never seen him angry because of his bubbly personality.

"What are we going to do now?" Ji Woong muttered triggering Mr. Park's anger even more.

"We?!" He shouted walking towards Ji Woong.
"Did you just say 'we'?! 'We' didn't do that with you. 'We' didn't cross the line we weren't made to cross.
'You' did this Ji Woong" Mr. Park shouted pointing at Ji Woong.

Hanbin got in between them
"Hyung, wait wait. Calm down first. Shouting won't resolve this" Hanbin said looking at Mr. Park.

Mr. Park turned angrily as he looked out of the window panting.

Ji Woong sat on a seat and brushed his hair backwards. "How on earth did this even get out? How did they find out I was with Seobin?!"

Hanbin sighed. "That isn't what we should be worrying about now. We should contact the company on why we should tell the press"
Hanbin said.

Mr. Park bitterly chuckled "All the evidence is clear. Fuck, I'm not even sure I'm going to have my job anymore" he said and miserably laughed.

Ji Woong rubbed his face in regret. He shouldn't have succumbed to his unwise desires. He just wondered who snitched on him to the press.

It couldn't be Seobin, he thought. Seobin wouldn't want to risk his image. Then who? Who would disclose this information without being harmed? Who might have disclosed this to get back at Ji Woong as a form of revenge and what not?

Those where what was going through Ji Woong's mind. Then his eyes widened...

Matthew.