21

Hanbin walked out of his room with his bags, Matthew arched his brows as he bumped into Hanbin.

"Hyung where are you going?" Matthew asked eyeing Hanbin's bags. Hanbin chuckled as he brushed his hair backwards.

"I'm changing rooms. I'm going to stay with the maknaes" Hanbin said and Matthew looked at him in confusion.

"What? Why? Is something wrong?" He asked worriedly. Hanbin smiled as he shook his head.
"I just want to get closer to the maknaes oh and Ji Woong hyung is moving into my bed later today"

Matthew's eyes widened when he heard what Hanbin said, his heart tickled after he heard of Ji Woong moving in.

"Ah really? If so then..goodbye my forever!!" Matthew said dramatically as he hugged Hanbin's waist tightly. Hanbin chuckled as he ruffled Matthew's hair.

They heard someone clearing their throat. They turned and saw Ji Woong standing there with his bags.

"If you can excuse me" he said eyeing them with an expressionless face. Matthew and Hanbin parted and Ji Woong walked through them into the room.

"I'll get going now" Hanbin said and Matthew nodded and walked into his room.

-

Yujin nibbled on his lips as he saw Gyuvin drag out his bags. Gyuvin grabbed his bags and walked towards Tae Rae and Ricky's room.

"Hello hello, my new roommates" Gyuvin said raising his arms in a superior manner. "Yooo mehn" Ricky said standing up from his bed to shake him.

"What's up my brother!" Gyuvin said in English as he shook hands with Ricky in a broad way.
Tae Rae dropped his guitar and stood up.

"Why are you changing rooms?" Tae Rae asked and Gyuvin dropped his bags on his bed and sat down.
"I told Hanbin that we can switch rooms, so..."
Gyuvin shrugged.

Tae Rae nodded and sat beside him. "Good to have you close" Tae Rae said smiling as he rubbed Gyuvin's hand. Ricky's smilefell as he watched
Tae Rae softly caress Gyuvin's hand.

He quickly removed Tae Rae's hand away from Gyuvin's. He held his hand firmly.
"Hyung..uh-let's let him unpack" Ricky said and Tae Rae nodded.

-

Yujin thoughtlessly stared at the ceiling. He groaned as he sat up. He looked at Hanbin who was sleeping on the single bed and he didn't need to check on Gunwook as he could tell he was already asleep.

He got out of his bed and walked out. He checked the wall clock and saw it was two in the morning.
He yawned and tucked his hand in his pants comfortably.

He walked into the kitchen, opened the fridge and grabbed a bottled water. As he closed the fridge, he saw Gyuvin walk in with his disheveled hair

Gyuvin didn't notice Yujin as his attention was on the movie he was watching on his tab. He walked towards the cabinet and grabbed a hand full of snacks. He used his elbow to close the cabinet.

As he turned...

"Hyung..." Yujin called him. Gyuvin stopped walking as he flinched when he heard Yujin's voice. He slowly turned back and saw Yujin looking at him.

"Oh...Yujin...hey" he awkwardly said. Yujin could feel the awkwardness radiating off of him. Gyuvin didn't want to come off awkward but they hadn't spoken much lately so his attitude was only natural

"Uhm how's your stay...in your new room?"

"Good" Gyuvin answered and they were suddenly engulfed with silence and awkwardness.

"Hyung..if you don't mind, can we sit in the living room and watch the movie?" Yujin asked looking at Gyuvin's tab. Gyuvin rubbed his neck thinking, he was already episodes in, Yujin wouldn't understand if he just started watching from where Gyuvin was.

"Oh, sure...I actually just started" Gyuvin said going back to episode one.

-

Hanbin brushed his wet hair backwards as he dried it off with the hair drier. Gunwook was packing his game CDs while Yujin was putting on his clothes.

Hanbin dropped the hair drier and walked into the kitchen to make breakfast. He washed his hands and brought out the needed ingredients as he began to cook.

Matthew and Zhanghao walked in talking about something. Matthew perceived the aroma radiating off of the food. He walked closer to Hanbin, looking at the pot with his shining eyes

"Woah Hyung, this smells so goodddd, right hao hyung?" Matthew asked  Zhanghao still looking into the pot. Hanbin didn't bother looking at Zhanghao, he continued doing what he was doing.

Zhanghao on the other hand nodded too and looked away from Hanbin.

"Hyung is there anything I can do to help you?" Matthew asked already washing his hands. Hanbin smiled and nodded. He walked towards Matthew with some vegetables.

"Here, I need you to cut these. Be careful Matthew, I don't want you hurt" Hanbin said softly rubbing Matthew's back. Matthew nodded and rolled up his sleeves as he began cutting.

Zhanghao stood not knowing what to do. The two were pretty busy and he wanted to help too.

"Is there..anything I can do?" Zhanghao muttered out looking at Hanbin.

"Yeah, you can get the plates ready while we wait for the food to be ready" Hanbin said still not paying attention to Zhanghao. His focus was on the food he was preparing.

Zhanghao nodded as he noticed that Hanbin didn't look at him. He bit his lips as he walked and grabbed the plates

Hanbin glanced at Matthew and saw that he was cutting the vegetables in the wrong sizes. He quickly walked to where he stood.

"Matthew-ya, what are you doing~" Hanbin asked almost crying as he saw the funny shapes Matthew had cut the vegetables into.

He stood behind Matthew and held his hands
"You're still a little baby Matthew, I have to teach you everything" Hanbin said and Matthew shyly smiled.

Hanbin's cheek was rubbing with Matthew's and Matthew giggled because of how ticklish it was.
"Hyung, you're too close" Matthew said smiling.

Hanbin smiled seeing how cute Matthew's smile was. He pecked his cheek "You're so squishy cute"
Hanbin said and Matthew chuckled.

Zhanghao unclenched the spoon he held and looked away from them as he walked out of the room.