32

Ricky winked at himself as he looked in the mirror, his makeup artist give him some seconds to look at himself before continuing her work.

"This lip color suits your skin. It gives you an innocent look" She said smiling. Ricky returned the smile and continued admiring himself.

Tae Rae was already done with his makeup so he was watching Yujin get ready. "Ah our maknae looks so handsome. I bet you'll steal a lot of noonas today"
Tae Rae said and Yujin smiled shyly.

Ricky stretched forth his hand and tapped Tae Rae's thigh. Tae Rae turned to him and saw Ricky bringing out his hand. He held Ricky's Hyung and sat on the table facing Ricky.

"Hyung, don't I look handsome too?" Ricky asked and Tae Rae chuckled. "I don't think I should tell you what you already know" Tae Rae replied rubbing Ricky's hand.

Ricky slightly pouted making Tae Rae laugh softly as he patted his hair gently, careful not ruin his hairstyle. "Alright, you're wayyyyy more handsome" Tae Rae said and Ricky had a smug smile.

Yujin bit his lip and looked away from them. He wished Ricky would look at him the same way he did to Tae Rae. He sighed and forced a smile looking back at the mirror.

"Wahhh Yujin-ah, you look like a princess" Gyuvin said and placed his hands on Yujin's shoulders.

Yujin smiled looking at Gyuvin. "Uwahh your eyes are so pretty. You're looking so cute Yujin, really."
Gyuvin kept showering Yujin with compliments that Yujin didn't even feel left out anymore.

Yujin knew that Gyuvin liked him, he was too smart not to know. He picked up signs a long time ago. He just didn't feel the same way with Gyuvin like he did with Ricky.

"Hyung.." Yujin started.

"Hm?" Gyuvin replied leaning out of Yujin's neck crook. Yujin looked at Gyuvin's loving eyes and sighed. Gyuvin was too good for him.

"Can you wait for me?" He whispered making Gyuvin's eyes to slightly widen. "I mean, I'm not ready yet..Can you wait for me till I'm old enough for you?" Yujin finished.

Gyuvin's face broke out in a smile. "Really? Like for real? Yujin I don't want to sound desperate but I'm capable of waiting till we're fifty. I really don't care"
Gyuvin said and Yujin chuckled softly.

"I just want to care for you Yujin, I'll give you all the love in the world because you deserve it. Okay?" Gyuvin said and Yujin nodded smiling.

-

Hanbin clenched Zhanghao's hand making Zhanghao slightly chuckle. "Hanbin, calm down, we'll do fine" Zhanghao said smiling.

Hanbin sighed and smiled as he nodded.
"Honestly Hyung, thanks for being with me on this journey. I really really appreciate you Hyung. You've been my strength, my courage, my faith and my joy"

Zhanghao genuinely smiled as he heard Hanbin's words.

"Hyung. Please, let's not fight in the future. I only want to share smiles with you in the future, my future. Let's stay together forever Hyung-

"Yah are you proposing to me?" Zhanghao said and Hanbin laughed. "If I could I will, not now though" Hanbin muttered smiling as he saw Zhanghao's flustered face.

"Once we debut officially, we'll always be together and work towards making our group outstanding" Zhanghao said caressing Hanbin's hand.

"That's good to hear Hyung" Hanbin whispered and pecked Zhanghao's cheek.

-

After Ji Woong fixed Matthew's mic, he cupped his cheeks and looked at him

"Did I make you anxious?" Ji Woong said and Matthew chuckled "Hush Hush" Matthew said and Ji Woong pinched his cheeks.

"You look so good today" Ji Woong muttered softly gazing at Matthew.

"Huh? Today?" Matthew said and a wave of panic flashed through Ji Woong's face
"N-No..-I meant-like-y-you..gosh what am I even saying?" Ji Woong muttered as he frantically brushed his hair backwards.

"Relax Hyung" Matthew said smiling. Ji Woong sighed in relief and smiled. "Let's go and join others"
Matthew said and turned to leave but Ji Woong held his hand

"Wait"

"Hn?"

Ji Woong pulled Matthew closer to his chest. He wrapped his arms around his body. Matthew's eyes widened "Hyung, someone will see!" Matthew whisper-yelled.

"Shhh" Ji Woong whispered as he placed his hand on Matthew's lip.

"You worry a lot Matthew" Ji Woong said, lovingly looking at Matthew. "Don't worry, I'm here. I'll take all your worries away" Ji Woong said and cupped Matthew's cheeks. He leaned down and pecked his forehead.

"That was sweet Hyung, now move away before someone sees" Matthew said softly pushing Ji Woong away. Ji Woong smirked and brushed his hair backwards.

"Fine fine, let's go."

-

"Ah you guys are all grown up" Mr. Park said and dramatically wiped his nonexistent tears. The boys groaned at how dramatic  he was.

"Bring it in" he said with his arms wide open. The boys gathered and hugged him.

"You guys can do this, okay?  Just go out there and keep shining" Mr Park said ruffling Yujin's hair. He walked out of the backstage and gave them a thumbs up before leaving.

A staff told them that they'd be on stage in 5-mins so the boys huddled together.

"This will be our official stage as Zerobaseone. We've been through a lot trying to make our debut album, and I'm glad that our efforts has not been in vain. I'm really happy to be here and to share this journey with you guys" Hanbin said and Ji Woong patted his back.

"Let's make Zerose proud. Bring it in" Hanbin said and brought out his hand and one by one the other boys started placing their hands on top his.

"ZEROBASEONE!!!" They shouted and released their hands smiling broadly.

A staff signaled them to go on stage.

"Let's do this"
They smiled at each other as they held their hands.

FIN

Check out Shallow Abyss!! It's out!