30

To the readers currently reading Zb1:Idol life, I just want to clarify something. This novel may contradict to what's actually happening in real life. This is just a FICTION. So please stop the hate words.

Just because you don't like how the novel's going doesn't mean you have to ridicule it.
This novel may portray what maybe happening to some K-pop groups and for sure we don't know what goes on off camera.

So again, Have some patience. I'm using ZB1 to show the world the struggles of K-pop idols and what they hide from the world. Not because K-pop idols smile means that they're happy.

-fujoshinova

- - - - - -

Matthew.

"No no, Matthew wouldn't do that. Then who did?" Ji Woong asked himself. He walked out of Mr. Park's room and went to the balcony. He held the rails tight as he let out a deep breath.

His phone began to ring. He looked at the caller id. It was Seobin.

"Hyung. You haven't updated me on Matthew. Did he confess yet? I bet you two are being all smoochy now" Seobin said. Ji Woong could hear his teasing tone and that made him sigh even more.

"Seobin-ah. Did you see the headlines of Dispatch?"
He asked. He heard some shuffles from the phone.

"Not really. What happened?"

"Someone eventually caught us together. Seobin this wasn't in any of our plan" Ji Woong said and brushed his hair backwards.

"Wait-what? How? Oh my- fuck what are we gonna do? Hyung forget about me, what of you? You just debuted!" Seobin panicked. Ji Woong groaned.

"And Things have gotten worse with Matthew. He won't even talk to me."

"Why? What we planned was for him to get jealous and confess right? So why's he acting like that?"

"I..I think we went too far. He thinks, we..we did stuff" Ji Woong paused as he looked around before continuing his words in a hushed tone.

"No way.. but Hyung, I warned you not to drink much wine. It caused you to pass out in my room. Why won't he think of that?" Seobin said and frustratedly sighed.

He rubbed his head asking himself why he agreed to be a part of Ji Woong's plan.

"Look, Hyung. You need to clarify to him what really happened. From how we watched tv shows, to the drinks and how you passed out. Be clear. I mean, it's too early for all these drama don't you think?"
Seobin reasoned and Ji Woong nodded.

"Thanks Seobin..I..I'll call you when things get better, alright?"

"Hm,bye"

-

Ji Woong walked into his room once he saw Zhanghao walk out. He locked the door and his eyes met with Matthew's.

Matthew brushed his hair as he looked away already planning on ignoring him.

"Matthew..." Ji Woong started and gulped as he walked to Matthew's bed.

"Can I show you something?" He asked softly as he sat beside him on his bed. Matthew was about to talk

"-please?" Ji Woong interrupted Matthew. Matthew sighed and nodded. Ji Woong took out his phone and put a video.

He handed Matthew the phone. He stood up and left the room to give Matthew some space. Matthew's brows furrowed when he saw Seobin and Ji Woong in the frame.

"This is Mission: Get Matthew to realize his feelings for Ji Woong hyung!!!! Woohoo!!" Seobin shouted and Ji Woong chuckled. Seobin walked with his phone and placed it on the coffee table.

The angle got Seobin and Ji Woong in the frame.

"Matthew-ssi. Just incase you eventually watch this. I dunno if Ji Woong hyung will delete this but whatever. I want you to know that this big baby over here really really loves you" Seobin said nudging Ji Woong.

"Matthew you're not really great at hiding!" Seobin said and chuckled. "We saw you at the lobby. And Hyung even recognized your hoodie. Anyways, this is all a plan to get you jealous" Seobin said smiling.

"Please, Please please, don't think I have something for him 'cos that's like gross" Seobin said making a throw-up face. Ji Woong hit him softly as he smiled

"I and Hyung actually planned this for awhile. We haven't seen each other for a long time and we suggested that this was a perfect time to execute our mission" Seobin stood up and grabbed his phone

He panned the camera to where snacks where.
"We're gonna snack and watch tv shows!!! Isn't that just a mood? Wish you were here with us but y'know, you can't. Don't worry Matthew-ssi, when you and Hyung get together, we three will recreate this moment."

"Okayyyy bye for now" Seobin said and showed Ji Woong as he waved.

Matthew kept looking at the phone not knowing what to say. He scrolled and saw another video of Ji Woong, he was drunk at the time.

In the video Seobin was dragging his leg to leave the room but Ji Woong didn't bulge as he kept muttering Matthew's name.

Matthew paused the video. He got out of his room and saw Ji Woong at the balcony. He got there and handed Ji Woong the phone.

"Sorry for hurting your feelings Matthew, it wasn't my intention. I just...I guess I was that desperate for your attention that I didn't consider how you'd feel by my action. I just wanted you to reciprocate the feeling" Ji Woong said softly and looked at Matthew.

Matthew kept quiet for sometime and he felt his heart feel lighter. He brushed his hair backwards and walked towards Ji Woong. He slowly hugged Ji Woong.

"I feel good Hyung. Knowing that none of what I imagined was real, I feel really relieved." Matthew muttered and Ji Woong wrapped his hands around him, tightening the hug.