16

Ricky sighed when hearing Yujin's response.
"How can you still think of dancing after being this overworked?" He asked. Yujin looked away as he sat up slowly

"Hyung, I feel guilty enough for cutting the practice short. I can't just rest and do nothing" Yujin said and Gyuvin walked into the room.

"No you're not. You'll have some days off to rest before you can continue and that's final Yujin" Gyuvin said strictly making Yujin nod.

"Hao hyung's calling you" he said to Ricky. Ricky nodded and left the room. Gyuvin sighed as he sat beside Yujin. He held his hand and caressed it softly.

"Do you know how worried I was when I saw you on the floor?" Gyuvin muttered. He looked at Yujin.

"I should have noticed your distress. If I had, you wouldn't have fainted...sorry Yujin" He said slightly squeezing Yujin's hand.

"Hyung. None of this is your fault. Please don't blame yourself...it's just that.. I want our dance to be perfect. I think I overworked myself. You have nothing to apologize for" Yujin said and laid his other hand on Gyuvin's hand.

Gyuvin slowly nodded still believing he was the cause. His heart clenched when he saw Yujin on the floor. He had noticed Yujin's uneasy face when dancing but he didn't think much of it

He gulped and blink rapidly trying to stop the tears from forming. He promised himself to protect Yujin right from when Yujin's name was called.

He felt so ashamed that he couldn't help Yujin.

"Yah hyung. Are you crying?" Yujin asked smiling pinching  Gyuvin's hand. Gyuvin sniffed and yanked away Yujin's hand as he chuckled.

"Shut it" he said smiling. Gyuvin looked at Yujin's face smiling while Yujin smiled back. His eyes trailed from Yujin's eyes down to his lips

He gulped not knowing why his heart started beating. Yujin was looking at Gyuvin confusedly, wondering why he was lost in his face.

Gyuvin squeezed his hand and unclenched it. He rubbed Yujin's hand as he slowly leaned in. He licked his lips unconsciously as he watched Yujin.

Yujin's breath hitched when he felt how close Gyuvin got. He looked at Gyuvin in suspicion wondering what he wanted to do..

But that was all confirmed when he felt a soft pair of lips gently press against his.

"Yujin-ah-
Gunwook paused as he opened the door.

-

Ricky walked out of Yujin's room to the sitting room where Zhanghao was.

"Ge. You called?"
Zhanghao furrowed his brows in confusion.

"No, I didn't" Ricky was very confused at Zhanghao's reply.

"But since you're here, Ji Woong hyung's having problems with a part of the dance. He's been trying that same step over and over. I think you should help him" Zhanghao said holding Ricky's hand.

Ricky nodded and walked towards their  room.

He opened the door and saw Matthew teaching Ji Woong the dance step.

He slowly walked into the room and sat at the down bunk watching them. He watched how Matthew carefully explained the details to him and how Ji Woong would smile broadly at him.

He sighed as he watched.

"Hyung looks so happy" he said seeing how Ji Woong was looking at Matthew like he was the most precious thing in the world.

Ji Woong turned back and smiled softly at Ricky.
"You're doing well Hyung." Ricky said showing Ji Woong the love finger.

Ji Woong nodded and continued dancing.

Ricky kept watching them and each second he spent in that room made him want to bury himself. He felt so alone and sad watching them.

He hugged himself and sighed watching Ji Woong wrap his arms around Matthew's waist as he laughed.

"What a way for nature to remind me of how single I am" he mumbled.

The door opened and Tae Rae got in while holding a juice box. He immediately sat beside Ricky once he saw him. He watched Ji Woong and Matthew for some seconds before facing Ricky.

He scooted closer to Ricky and positioned the straw in front of Ricky's lips. Ricky looked at the straw and back to Tae Rae. Tae Rae motioned him to drink.

Ricky looked at Matthew and Ji Woong and looked back to Tae Rae. He saw Tae Rae's moistened lips that probably got wet from the juice.

He looked at Matthew and Ji Woong again and saw they were immersed in dancing. Tae Rae sighed and slowly brought his hand down, thinking Ricky ignored him.

But just then, Ricky softly held his chin and turned Tae Rae's face back to him. He used his thumb to caress the corner of Tae Rae's lips as he looked into his eyes.

"Hyung...Do you mind me tasting it from here?"