10

Hanbin stirred in his sleep when he heard a loud snore. His eyes slowly opened. He turned and saw Matthew snoring. One of his legs was out of the bed, his blanket was on the floor and his hair was disheveled.

Hanbin slowly sat up, avoiding to his head on the upbunk. He walked to Matthew's bed, raised his leg back to the bed and covered him with his blanket.
He smiled looking at how cute Matthew looked asleep.

He turned to go back to his bed but stopped. He didn't hear Zhanghao's snore. He looked up and didn't see Zhanghao on his bed.

"Where did he go to?" He muttered opening the door and walking out. He walked into the sitting room and saw Zhanghao. He was wearing his glasses and headset as he looked at a paper back to his pc.

Hanbin looked at the wallclock, it read 3:04am. Hanbin's eyes widened as he walked closer.

Zhanghao looked drained, he looked really tired, his eyes would slowly close but he would quickly open them. He tapped Zhanghao's shoulder making him to flinch

He removed his headset "You scared me" Zhanghao said rubbing his chest.

"What are you doing up this late?" Hanbin asked looking at Zhanghao's pc. Zhanghao rubbed his eyes and looked back at the pc

"I'm starting over with the song"

"Thought we agreed on sleeping then starting it the next day?" Hanbin asked raising an eyebrow as he crossed his arms.

Zhanghao sighed "I'm in no position to sleep, I have to start early with the preparations"

"Must you be stubborn? Hyung look at you, you look so drained" Hanbin said and Zhanghao brushed his hair backwards. "You need sleep Hyung"

"I need to work"

"What's up with you? Why are you taking everything on your head? We're a team, we should work together. Hyung, stop stressing yourself–

"Stop stressing? Why should I? I have every reason to be stressed out. I spent hours on that song, hoping it would turn out good, I did everything I could to make that song a success, My hard work was rejected Hanbin, don't you get it?"
Zhanghao said as his eyes got glossy.

"It's my responsibility to fix things. I have to. I need to. You won't understand how I feel Hanbin" Zhanghao said and looked away, blinking to get rid of the tears that formed.

"You really need to worry less. It's too early for all these. We just debuted recently and you're this stressed, what will happen then in the future?"
Hanbin said rubbing Zhanghao's shoulder

"Exactly. This shows how...unqualified I am to debut. I..I don't think I even deserve to debut–

"No no Hyung, don't go that way. You absolutely deserve to debut and that is because of your hard work and talent. You shouldn't doubt yourself" Hanbin said and sat beside Zhanghao pulling him closer.

"Let's go to bed, hm? You really need to sleep" Hanbin said softly as he tried to close Zhanghao's laptop. Zhanghao held his hand.

"I'm not yet done–

"Hyung" Hanbin said in desperation as he stood up.

"After all I said, you still choose to be stubborn? What's your problem Hyung?" Hanbin rubbed his forehead. He couldn't bare seeing Zhanghao lose himself to work.

"I get that you're doing this for our betterment but...I think you're overdoing it. Look at everyone. We're acting together but you're always solo with your work. We haven't even been assigned our positions. You aren't even the leader Hyung" Hanbin said looking at Zhanghao who was looking at his laptop.

"That's easy for you to say. You've always been the first without trying while I have to work hard for my position. You don't understand how I feel. I need to work for my talent's recognition. All you've ever had to do is show your face and you're automatically the first. You don't just understand the concept of Hardwork"

Zhanghao said out of anger but he immediately realized what he said when he saw the look on Hanbin's face.

Hanbin nodded and looked down scoffing with a bitter smile.

"So that's what you've always thought of me?" Hanbin asked looking at Zhanghao with a look of betrayal. He shook his head in disbelief and walked out of the sitting room.

Zhanghao ruffled his hair in frustration and regret. He vented out on Hanbin, using the wrong words. Of course he didn't mean what he said. He knew Hanbin as a very hardworking lad.

He was Hanbin's comfort back in Boysplanet, Hanbin would tell him all his worries and he would give him advice on all his problems.

He sighed knowing he made a mistake