18

Matthew straightened his bedspread and patted his pillow after placing it on his bed. He turned to Hanbin's bed, Hanbin was asleep while Zhanghao's bed was empty.

Matthew slowly moved onto Hanbin's bed and laid beside him.

He watched how Hanbin's lips would part each time he softly snored, how his lashes were brushing his cheeks and how ethereal Hanbin looked.

But what shocked Matthew was how he wasn't affected by their close proximity. He moved his face closer to Hanbin but he didn't feel like he used to.

He slowly got out of his bed in confusion not knowing why he felt different. He heard a knock. He turned and saw Ji Woong holding a pillow and a blanket.

"Hyung..*clears throat* Hyung, what are you doing here?" He asked with a slightly raspy voice.
Ji Woong walked in, holding his pillow before him

"Gyuvin's staying on my bed tonight, he said he saw a ghost or something" Ji Woong said and Matthew shook his head, mentally mocking Gyuvin.

"So...you want to stay with me?" Matthew slowly asked.

"I mean..if you don't mind"

Matthew chewed on his lips as he looked at Ji Woong who had his bangs slightly covering his glasses. He nodded.

Ji Woong smiled and began to spread his blanket on the floor but Matthew stopped him

"Aren't you getting in Hyung?" Matthew hesitantly asked. Ji Woong quickly stood up and got on Matthew's bed. Matthew moved in while Ji Woong stayed at the extreme.

Matthew shivered slightly when he felt Ji Woong's breath on his neck. Ji Woong wasn't asleep. He kept looking at the back of Matthew's head.

Matthew slowly turned and faced Ji Woong and Ji Woong didn't bother pretending to be asleep, he stared at Matthew. Matthew couldn't keep the eye contact as he felt his cheeks heat up.

Ji Woong softly held Matthew's chin and made him look back at him.

"Don't look away from me" he whispered, rubbing his thumb against Matthew's cheek.

Matthew didn't say anything as he watched Ji Woong's eyes trace every detail of his face.

"I'm really happy I got to debut with you..We're finally on this journey together" He said smiling. Matthew smiled back "You are a part of my debut Hyung, thank you"

Matthew looked at Ji Woong remembering how he was caring and supportive to him. His heart clenched unknowingly as he watched Ji Woong smile.

"Hyung..."

"Hn?"

"My heart hurts in a weird way each time I see you"
Matthew said and Ji Woong sat up, startling Matthew

"What?"

Matthew sat up too and faced him.

"I don't know how to explain it. You just...make my heart beat in an irregular way"

"I guess it's because of how grateful I am to have you" Matthew said looking down. Ji Woong cupped his cheeks.

"I guess so too" Ji Woong said smiling in realization.

-

Yujin looked at Gyuvin's bed and sighed. It was the third day of him not staying in the room. He looked away as he got lost in thoughts.

His fingers unconsciously touched his lips.
When he realized what he did, he quickly detached his hand from his mouth.

He got up from his bed and walked out of the room, he checked Hanbin's room but saw Ji Woong and Matthew asleep, with Matthew on Ji Woong's body

He opened the next door and saw an empty bed by the window, he turned and saw Gyuvin and Tae Rae on the lower bunk. Ricky saw Yujin open the door.

He followed his eyes and realized he was looking at either Gyuvin or Tae Rae. He turned and continued sleeping.

Yujin walked closer to Gyuvin and Tae Rae. He grabbed their blanket and covered them well. He walked to the empty bed (Ji Woong's) and laid.

-

Ji Woong wiped his sweats with his towel and walked towards Matthew. He held Matthew's waist while Matthew was practicing the dance step.

He looked at Matthew through the mirror and Matthew smiled.

Ricky smiled "Hyung they look so cute" Ricky said to Hanbin. Hanbin looked over and saw them. He smiled nodding.

"Yeah they do" he said and turned to continue looking at Zhanghao who was immersed in the dance

Ricky looked around the practice room and didn't see Tae Rae so he stepped out to find him. He walked along the hallways and stopped when he heard his voice alongside an unfamiliar voice

"Tae Rae"

"Oppa That's a beautiful name"

"Ah thank you"

Ricky walked closer and saw Tae Rae talking to a girl who had her hair packed up.

"Oppa..Umm you seem very nice"

"Oh thank you" Tae Rae said rubbing his neck.
"Do you mind giving me your number?" The girl asked with a red face.

Ricky walked towards them and held Tae Rae's waist pressing him against his body. He scanned the girl and immediately knew she was a trainee.

Ricky and the girl bowed towards each other at the same time before Ricky spoke.

"Sorry but our contract prohibits us from any external relationship. I hope you understand" Ricky softly said and the girl nodded and apologized for asking before walking away

Ricky turned Tae Rae by his waist and pressed his back against the wall. Tae Rae looked up to Ricky, in pure confusion because of how Ricky looked at him

Ricky brushed out the bangs on Tae Rae's forehead
"Hyung..how can you do this?" He asked putting on a sad face.

"What did I do?" Tae Rae asked confused.

Ricky leaned in towards Tae Rae's ear, his lips grazing Tae Rae's cheeks
"How can you talk to someone else? Don't you know you're mine?" He whispered