25

"Hyung, it looks good on you" Ricky said tieing his scarf as he looked at Matthew's shirt. He got it for him as a birthday gift. Matthew nodded as he adjusted the black designers shirt.

"Where's Tae Rae? He's meant to be here by now"
Matthew asked. Ricky shrugged and looked away. It's been weeks since that incident and he hasn't been the same towards Tae Rae.

He feels different now around him, he isolates himself from Tae Rae and Gyuvin because he's trying to protect his fragile heart.

"I don't know, he's probably in the next car" Ricky said and Matthew nodded. They saw Gunwook coming out of the hotel and they motioned for him to join them.

"Okay, we're three now, let's go" Matthew said getting into the car. They were currently in Japan for their performances. And they were on their way to one. It was currently 5 am, they wanted to arrive early to rehearse.

Tae Rae, Gyuvin and Yujin were in one car while Hanbin, Zhanghao and Ji Woong were in the last car with Mr. Park.

Ji Woong subtly smiled as he remembered Matthew changing his hoodie to a black shirt just to match with him. Ji Woong quickly erased the memory, letting his smile fall as he reminded himself that Matthew didn't do it out of love.

Zhanghao was in between Hanbin and Ji Woong. Hanbin was looking out the window and he couldn't help but look at him. Hanbin has been so stressed out and weak since their quarrel began.

Zhanghao didn't mean to use the wrong words but he desperately wanted Hanbin to know how he felt. He sighed feeling deeply guilty because his actions took away Hanbin's smile.

"Hanbin.." he called. Hanbin turned his head to him. He patted his shoulder and nibbled on his lip nervously not knowing if Hanbin would actually consider his invite.

Hanbin looked at Zhanghao and immediately rested his head on his shoulder. Zhanghao then used his right hand to softly rub his hair. He really missed Zhanghao's embrace. He didn't even realize when they arrived because of how lost he was.

Yujin sat in between Gyuvin and Tae Rae in the car. Him and Gyuvin were talking to each other, they got closer rather than getting more awkward than they already were. Tae Rae felt very left out.

He sighed and he looked out of the window, just then one of the cars slowly passed by and he saw Ricky by the window, he was laughing with the others.

Tae Rae sighed again as he looked away from the window. He was meant to be in the car with him but he purposely delayed. Him and Ricky became distant. He confronted Ricky about it and he got more than what he expected.

"Ricky.." Tae Rae called Ricky softly as he got into his room. It was a week after the incident. Ricky turned and faced Tae Rae.

"Come sit" Tae Rae said as he sat on his bed, Ricky sat on the bed not looking at Tae Rae.

"Ricky, what's the problem? You've been distant to me" Tae Rae asked as he gently held Ricky's hand.
Ricky looked at their hands and looked away

"It's nothing serious"

"Tell me"

Ricky turned and saw Tae Rae looking at him with a sad look. He sighed "Hyung, Do you like Gyuvin?"

Tae Rae unconsciously detached his hand from Ricky's. Ricky bitterly smiled at his action and silence. He sighed and brushed his hair backwards.

"Hyung, I know you do" Ricky said and faced Tae Rae. "And in fact...I am not so happy about that"

Tae Rae furrowed his brows. "Because...I like you Hyung" Ricky gulped before saying. Tae Rae unconsciously shifted away as his eyes widened.

"I've liked you for a very long time Hyung, I just realized what my feelings meant not too long ago"
Ricky said and Tae Rae gulped not knowing what to say.

"Ricky..I-I..I'm sorry but..I don't see you in that way..I don't think I can reciprocate the feelings" Tae Rae said feeling guilty because of the situation.

Ricky closed his eyes and sighed, already expecting the answer.

"Hyung...I..I honestly made up my mind not to expect you to return the feelings" Ricky said and softly smiled as his hand found it's way to Tae Rae's making Tae Rae utterly confused

"I felt the need to tell you not to get your answer but to clear the weights on my shoulders. I respect your honesty Hyung, thank you for not lying to me and getting my hopes up because it creates a safer path for me to get over you" Ricky said and stood up.

"If anything, I hope that you don't end like me because of your feelings for Gyuvin. Because I don't want you to feel a different kind of pain. I just hope you'll be happy going for Gyuvin" Ricky smiled and ruffled Tae Rae's hair. He turned and was about to leave but he stopped

"Oh and Hyung?"

"Please don't give me more reasons to love you still" Ricky said and left the room with a heavy heart.

Tae Rae sat there, not knowing why he felt like a part of him just detached from his body.

Tae Rae looked over and saw how happy Gyuvin was as he laughed and teased Yujin. He sighed and looked away bitterly smiling.

"I guess it's time for me to move on too"