8

"Your debut album will be put into consideration. The company is working on the songs, if you have any contributions you would like to make in the production, you're free to express yourself" Mr. Park said placing a file on the table.

The boys looked at themselves before looking back at the file.

"Uhmm aren't you supposed to rejoice? Like hello?" Mr. Park asked in confusion.

"No, its not like that. It's just that...shouldn't we write our debut song first and send it to the company for review?" Ricky said with an eyebrow raised.

Mr Park sighed and brushed his hair backwards
"That what I meant when I said you're free to contribute in the production" Mr. Park said and the boys nodded in realization.

Zhanghao got up from Hanbin' slap as he spoke
"I have some recordings of what I produced, you guys can come check it out if you like" he said and Ricky stood up

"Oh I too have started producing something. Why don't i follow you and check out what you've made" He said to Zhanghao. Zhanghao nodded and both of them walked in the direction of Zhanghao's room

Mr. Park stood up and adjourned the meeting. He walked into his room to continue where he stopped in his work

Han bin stood up and Matthew stood up too. They arranged their shirts making the other boys look at them.

"Now I notice, why are you guys dressed?" Tae Rae asked looking at Han bin and Matthew.

"We're going to meet Seungeon, Jeonghyeon and Junhyeon" Matthew said smiling and linked his arm with Han bin's. Han bin ruffled Matthew's hair and his eyes fell on Gyu vin's.

Gyu vin looked at him with a playful smirk.
"Are you sure you guys aren't going on a date?" Gyu vin said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yah what are you saying?" Han bin asked chuckling.
Matthew looked down smiling as his ears turned red.
Ji Woong gritted his teeth and looked away from Matthew.

"We'll get going then" Matthew said and intertwined his hand with Han bin's smiling. He waved at the others as they walked towards the door.

Ji Woong deeply sighed and brushed his hair backwards. He turned and saw Gyu vin looking at him.

He gave him a questioning look. Gyu vin shrugged giving Ji Woong a teasing smile as he continued squishing Yujin's cheeks.

Ji Woong ignored him and walked into his room.

-

Ricky bopped his head as he listened to what Zhanghao had recorded.

"This has a shocking resemblance to what I have. If I add more of my parts, it will be better. We'll ask the others for more input" Ricky said and  Zhanghao sighed

"I thought it was bad" he said smiling in relief. Ricky smiled back and sat on Matthew's bed.

"I haven't heard neither Han bin nor Matthew's voice for long. Where are they?" Zhanghao asked going through his pc.

"Ah, Gunwook told me they went out on a date. Hm, so cute" Ricky said smiling. Zhanghao stopped what he was doing and turned to Ricky.

"Date?" He muttered. Ricky nodded
"So that's why they got dressed up"

He gave Ricky a small smile "Cute indeed" he muttered and turned back to Pc. He stopped for some seconds before he continued.

- - - -

Some weeks later

Their debut song was ready. All the boys were happy to finally hear their debut song. They didn't have any problem recording. They had fun in-fact. Adding unplanned adlibs hear and there.

They sat in seats in front of their vocal masters as they listened to their song. The boys were pretty confident in their work, they spent a lot of time preparing the song.

One of the vocal masters paused the song and looked at them with his fierce eyes.

"How long did you say you spent preparing this song?" Taejin (the vocal master) asked.

"Approximately 2 weeks" Matthew replied and Taejin scoffed and looked at Soonhee(the other vocal instructor)

"Wah two weeks?! You boys are amazing" Taejin said and the boys smiled. Zhanghao whom was holding Ricky's hand squeezed it in happiness.