12

[HAPPY 1K READS!!! THANKYOU!! 🌸I didn't expect this novel to get this far, I promise to keep bringing the drama as long as you comment!!✨]

Gyuvin sighed and brushed his hair backwards. His tongue poked his inner cheek feeling upset. He looked away from Ricky and Yujin, trying to make himself feel better.

The boys decided to leave the debut song for the company to make. They were in a meeting with the producers but Gyuvin couldn't seem to concentrate.

Why? Because Ricky couldn't keep his hands off Yujin. Ruffling his hair here and there, whispering in his ears making Yujin smile, pinching his cheek, rubbing his hands.

Gyuvin wasn't at ease. Yujin has always been known to hate skinship but he always wholeheartedly accepts it when it comes to Ricky and that pricked Gyuvin a lot.

He had always been the one close to Yujin ever since their training days. But now, it's almost as if it's one sided. Gyuvin didn't want a friendship with someone who doesn't see him the way he does.

"...vin. Gyuvin–

"M-y-yes" Gyuvin stuttered as he snapped out of his thoughts. He looked at the people at the table and saw they were standing up so he joined them.

"Why were you lost?" Ji Woong whispered. Gyuvin shook his head "It's nothing" He lied not looking a at Ji Woong. Ji Woong rubbed Gyuvin's neck softly.
"Fine I'll tell you at the dorm"

-

Ji Woong looked at Tae Rae and Ricky. His eyebrows furrowed in suspicion. He found them looking fishy. Tae Rae was on his phone while Ricky stood by the shower door with a reddened face.

He shook his head and walked out of the room. He slightly saw the door to Matthew's room slightly open so he smiled and wanted to get in but stopped.

"H-Hyung s-stoppp arghhh-h-hyung"he heard Matthew laughing uncontrollably. He looked in and saw Hanbin on top of him tickling him. Hanbin used one of his hand to hold both of Matthew's hands above his head as he tickled him.

Ji Woong's heart clenched at the sight. He liked seeing Matthew and Hanbin's interactions but he couldn't help but feel someway.

Hanbin used his other hand and held Matthew's hands tighter when he felt his grip loosen. They stopped moving as they stared into each others eyes.

Hanbin gulped looking at Matthew, he had always seen him as a cute little brother but he didn't know Matthew looked this good especially under him.

Ji Woong clenched his fists looking at them.
Zhanghao walked to the door and saw Ji Woong standing looking into the room.

Zhanghao looked into the room and saw the sight, he  immediately felt sick. He felt like he couldn't breathe. He forced a smile and walked in, not being able to watch them any longer

"What game are you guys playing?" Zhanghao asked walking into the room. Ji Woong walked away as soon as Zhanghao asked.

Matthew and Hanbin separated, with their reddened cheeks. Zhanghao saw this and unconsciously gritted his teeth in distaste.

-

Ji Woong walked into Gyuvin's room and sat on his bed. He ruffled his hair as the image of Hanbin and Matthew crossed his mind.

Gyuvin walked out of the shower room with his face wet. His nose was red and his eyes puffy, those, Ji Woong quickly noticed.

He patted beside him and Gyuvin climbed on the bed and sat down, resting his head on Ji Woong's shoulder.

"What is it you want to talk about?" Ji Woong asked as he held Gyuvin's hand. Gyuvin sighed.

"Honestly...I don't know if it really is a big deal or if I'm the one making it a big deal" Gyuvin started

"It's about Yujin"

"He seems distant nowadays. I've thought and thought to see if I can remember anytime I said something bad to him but I can't seem to remember hyung"

"We've always been the inseparable duo, we do things together but now...it's almost as if I'm just a band mate to him. I really don't see the spark he usually has when he's with me hyung"

"It scares me. What if our friendship falls apart. I don't want to lose him. He's doing all the things I do with him to Ricky. It's almost as if Ricky has replaced me in his life"Gyuvin said and looked up to Ji Woong's eyes.

Ji Woong saw how glossy Gyuvin's eyes were becoming, he squeezed Gyuvin's hand softly and pulled him closer.

"I know how much you value your friendship with Yujin, he does too. Look, you two might be close but that doesn't mean he doesn't get to be close with others. If Yujin wants to know Ricky more, that's absolutely fine Gyuvin" Ji Woong said but Gyuvin shook his head in disagreement.

"No Hyung, I don't think you get me. I do everything for him. I go out of my way and comfort just to see him happy. I have sacrificed a lot for his wellbeing...but he still goes to Ricky.

No matter how hard I try to be like we were, his eyes are always on Ricky. It's like I have no chance hyung. I want Yujin to like me back hyung. I don't want to lose him" Gyuvin said looking at Ji Woong with his doe eyes.

Ji Woong gulped. All Gyuvin had said seemed familiar to him. Ji Woong looked at Gyuvin's despair and immediately saw himself in him. Then he really understood how Gyuvin was feeling...

Because he was used to feeling that way.

"Sometimes Gyuvin. We just have to wait. Endure and keep trying. Then just maybe. We'll get our perfect ending. Hm? cheer up" Ji Woong said softly rubbing Gyuvin's hair.

'I hope so' Ji Woong muttered to himself.