Chapter 8- Shower

She said she loved me. Ashley thought as he had woken up from his sleep after a wonderful night with Zoe. Smiling he looked over to see Zoe sleeping peacefully next to him. She was still completely naked under the blankets and so was Ashley. About to get up and get dressed Ashley feels a hand reach out and touch is shoulder. "Where are you going love?" Asked a sleepy Zoe. "I was going to go take a shower" giving Ashley a look Zoe says "Can I join?" Getting a wild smirk on his face Ashley says "Of course you can!" Getting out of bed Zoe walks over to the hotels bathroom to turn on the shower. Ashley watching her every move, he can't keep his eyes off her. She's just to perfect to him. Turning on the shower Zoe calls out "Are you coming or not?" Getting up Ashley hops into the shower to be face to face with a beautiful Zoe. Without thinking twice Ashley leans in to kiss her. The kiss sends chills down Zoes steaming body. Ashley's hands ever so softly touched Zoes back reaching her waist Ashley pulls her closer to himself. Zoe is now able to feel Ashleys hard erection against her thigh. Still kissing her Ashley then pulls out of the kiss and starts to kiss Zoe all the way down her body. Getting to her hips Ashley gently slides his soft fingers over her scars and kisses them, sighing Ashleys name Zoe begs for more. Ashley then gets to Zoes warm wet pussy and gently slides a finger inside her slowly sliding it in and out of her, Zoe grabs a hand full of Ashleys hair as she feels herself coming closer to a orgasm. Ashley then slides another finger inside as he uses his thumb to rub Zoes throbbing clit. Within seconds Zoes body shakes releaseing her warm juices on Ashley. Screaming "Oh my god! I need you inside me!" Ashley stands up and licks his fingers and then roughly goes into kiss Zoe one more before he pushes Zoe up against the shower wall and trust into her deeply making her moan and scream only to be hushed by Ashley kissing her. With each thrust Ashley went deeper. Seconds later Zoe manages to say "I'm..going to cum" smiling Ashley says back " Lets do it together" with one more final thrust. Ashley and Zoe both cum together filling Zoe with Ashleys warmness. Breathing heavily Ashley pulls out and kiss Zoe one more time and says "Man babe, you sure do know how to work up an appetite." Barely catching her breath Zoe says "Let's get out and go get something to eat" Stepping out of the shower Ashley slaps Zoes ass playfully.

If you have any ideas or comments please share! :)