[FLUFF] ~ [Love: Karaku x Demon!Reader]

❗️ Spoilers for Demon Slayer ❗️

⚠️ Swearing, blood/gore, minor sexual content ⚠️

Note: I changed a bit of the storyline so that the clones were here.

»»----- ♡ -----««

[Normal AU]

(Y/N) Kibutsuji, the daughter of Muzan Kibutsuji, stared down from her room of the Infinity Castle as she combed her long (h/c) and pink hair. No one knew you existed, well, the other 12 members of the 13 Kizuki knew that Muzan had a daughter, but they did not think much of it. The only person who has seen you in person was Nakime. You were Upper 0, the top of the 13 Kizuki, even above Kokushibo.

"(Y/N), my daughter, today is the day you will finally meet the other members of the 13 Kizuki. At least, the Upper Ranks, that is."

"I am excited to finally meet them." You gave him a soft smile, your all-pink eyes staring into his red ones. "But why? After all these years?" He flipped a page in his book as he looked down to see that Gyokko had appeared.

"You will soon find out shortly. Now head back to your room, before any else sees you." You disappear back to your room, sitting and waiting for your father's signal.

You hear shifting of the Infinity Castle and see Akaza appear. Akaza was the only one you knew by name, since your father ranted about his behavior.

"Well, well, well if it isn't Lord Akaza." You look down to see a ghost-looking demon come out of the pot he was in. "How lovely it is to see you in such good health. What has it been 90 years?" From your location you could see 'Upper 5' written on his eyes.

"It appears that in the time we've been apart you've even forgotten so much as how to count Gyokko." Another demon says. Akaza looks over towards him and you do as well, seeing a horned demon with a large bump on his head and you immediately scoff in disgust. "It has been 113 years since we were last summoned." He stands up and crawls over to the area where Akaza and Gyokko are, all while crying... Poor guy.

"Biwa women, has Lord Muzan arrived yet?" Nakime plays a note on her instrument.

"I can say with certainty that Lord Muzan has not arrived yet."

"I was certain that it was you who had perished Lord Akaza. Especially with your rampage you were on after you killed that Hashira-" Akaza appears behind the horned demon, slicing his hand in a cut motion and cutting his head clean off.

"I didn't ask for your opinion." Akaza says coldly and your eye twitches slightly at Akaza's action. For being Upper 3, you expected him to be more mature. You felt bad for the horned demon, you knew he wouldn't die since it was another demon that had decapitated him, but what you didn't expect was for him to split into two different people. One of them with the same outfit and red eyes as the original horned demon while the other one with green eyes has nothing but pants and a sash-like accessory on his shoulders. They both have 'Upper 4' written in their eyes. A feeling that is familiar, yet, new to you causes your face to feel hot. Your try to calm yourself by breathing otherwise your presence would be sensed by the others.

"Oh wow, Lord Akaza." The green one says, a wide grin on his face. "I didn't mean to upset you. Please don't cry, okay?" He teases as Akaza looks pissed off again.

"Your pissing me off, Karaku."

"Well at least I'm not being a crybaby about it."

"Your both acting immature." The red-eyed one cuts in.

"Oh, relax Sekido. I know you're getting pissed off by just looking at him." Akaza slices the two of them, again... You now understand why your father hates him so much. A silence fills the room as Nakime plays another note.