[FLUFF & ANGST] ~ [Protecting What's Ours: Yandere!Clones x Reader]

Requested by Greciacrepy11

Hope you enjoy~

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

❗️ Spoilers for Demon Slayer Mugen Train, and Entertainment District Arc ❗️

⚠️ Blood/gore, death, kidnapping, torture, suicide, and swearing ⚠️

[Normal AU]

The four clone demons watched in silence as you walked through the forest with your partner, your work partner, that is. You both had gotten back from killing a lower rank and you were pretty tired.

"That mission sure was tiring. I'm probably gonna head to bed once I get back to the Ubuyashiki Household. What about you, Sanemi?"

"I don't give a shit what you do. Just as long as you get back to your estate safely, I don't care." You giggle at his words. Sanemi's attitude reminds you so much of Sekido, you loved it. Once you head back to the household, you get changed into your nighttime kimono. As you finish tying your kimono, the door opens behind you.

"Shinobu? Mitsuri? Is that yo-" You turn around to see Tengen towering over you.

"Hey beautiful! You look lovely this evening." You let out a nervous laugh, your cheeks turning a bright pink.

"H-Hey Tengen... What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see how you were doing after you mission with Sanemi. He wasn't too harsh, was he?"

"No, no. He was just being grumpy as always."

"That's good. Y'know... Someone as pretty as you shouldn't be around someone as grumpy as him. How would you like to join me on my next mission to the Entertainment District?" You laugh to hide your embarrassment. His flirtatious attitude sure did remind you of Karaku, and you loved that.

"I appreciate the offer but, I'll pass. I have... Somethings I have to do."

"Let me guess your 'somethings' is your secret lover, right? When will we get to meet him?" You shake your head.

"I don't want anyone knowing who they are. A demon might try to use that against me." You say, despite the fact that you have no lover... But you were going to meet some of your friends who were demons. "Well, it's time for you to go. I have things I need to do."

"Okay, okay. Have fun with your boyfriend!"

"Shut up!" You push him out and shut the door behind him. You sigh as you walk over to your bed and sit down. "Okay Biwa woman..." You say quietly. "Bring me to the Infinity Castle." And after a few moments you hear the biwa sounds as you appear in the infinite dimension. Looking around, there is no one but the biwa woman but you are suddenly tackled by a female demon.

"EEEEE! You're the girl my brother was talking about!" Looking up, you see a white-haired female demon with 'Upper 6' written on her eyes. You push her off of you and stand up.

"Who are you?!"

"I'm Daki. Upper Rank 6. You must be (Y/N), right?" You tilt your head.

"How do you know my name?" She scoffs crossing her arms.

"Because ALL the guys here practically drool over your beauty. If it weren't for the fact that my brother likes you, I would've devoured you by now." You smile at her, now wondering what her brother looks like. You open your mouth to say something, but you hear two sets of laughter behind you.

"Is that a woman? She looks delicious!"

"Never mind that, she's a beauty!" You turn around to see two demons. One in a pot with two mouths for eyes and another with a long-sleeved red shirt. "Your (Y/N), right? We've heard so much about you!"