[LEMON] ~ [Property: Sekido x Oiran!Reader]

Requested by Monnzarell 

Hope you enjoy~

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

❗️ Spoilers for Demon Slayer❗️

⚠️ Swearing, sexual content ⚠️

[Normal AU]

Being an Oiran in the Tokito House was actually a simple job. The owners were nice, you didn't have to do any sexual favors for your clients and you always enjoyed your time with your clients. Because of its easygoing nature, it took you many years to become an Oiran. From being a frail girl at the age 16 till now, a beautiful maturating young women at the age of 21. You were never to get attached to your clients, but there was a group of them that your admired. A group of four, they were demons. One day, they had snuck in to hide from the sun, but when they didn't devour you, you created a friendship with them. Because of their demonic appearance, the always wore hoods and people called them your 'hooded lovers.' You have known them for almost two years and recently, you haven't seen them as often as you'd like.

You poured a cup of chai tea to the current client as you smiled at him.

"Would you like anything else, sir?" He shakes his head, smiling.

"No thanks, hun. I'm good." He stands up and suddenly grabs your hand, giving it a gentle kiss. "I should get going... It's getting late and I have a wife and kids to get home to." Your eyes widen slightly, you couldn't say anything about his choices. Even if you did, it's not like it would change anything. At that moment, a knock at the door interrupts you two. "Come in!" The male says and one of the owners walks in.

"Oh! Ms. (Y/N). I'm sorry about interrupting but, there is someone here who has bought you. We are going through all the paperwork now." You gasp as you internally scream. Could it be? One of the four clones finally had the money to buy you off! Your client leaves and you rush off to Koinatsu's room bursting through the door. Thankfully, she was not with a client.

"Koinatsu! Koinatsu! I've finally been bought! I've finally been bought!" You cheer and she stands up, smiling at you.

"My, my. Any bet that it's those mystery lovers of yours? I would how they managed to get the money? After all, you did have a high price on your head."

"Oh, it doesn't matter! I finally get to be with the men of my dreams!" You pack up the important things, being only your kimonos and a picture of you, Koinatsu and her two subordinates, before heading down to the floor that the owners are on. Walking into the room, you smile immediately goes away as you see a man that is not one of your secret lovers. A tale, pale-skinned man, with short black hair, red eyes and a black suit with a matching fedora.

"Hello. You must be Ms. (Y/N), correct?" You heart shatters, but you must keep your composure.

"H-Hello sir." You bow. "I am honored that you have bought me as your..." The words struggle to come out, but you still hold on. "...w-wife." He smiles and gently grabs your hand.

"No need to be nervous. I won't hurt you." You grab his hand and he yanks you close to him. He walks you onto the streets of the Entertainment District, leading you through alleyway and alleyway to the more poorer side of the district. After getting away from everyone, you begin to pull away from his tight grip on your wrist.

"Let go me you bastard!" He turns around, facing you. "I already have a lov- AGH!" The man places a hand on your neck, choking you, causing you to gasp.

"Do you want me to snap your neck?!" His stare becomes cold as his eyes posses some sort of evil to them. You shake your head no, as he lets go of your neck, taking hold of your wrist again. "Good. Not shut the hell up." After walking for a bit he takes to a pretty abandoned area, where the poorest people live. Sekido... Aizetsu... Karaku... Urogi... How I wish you guys were here...