[FLUFF] ~ [Rainy Days: Aizetsu x Reader]

Requested by VyrraLai

Hope you enjoy~

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

> An alternative to Quiet: Karaku x Reader <

❗️ Spoilers ❗️

⚠️ Swearing and very wholesome moments UwU ⚠️

[Modern AU]

*BOOM*

Your eyes shoot open as the loud noise jolts you awake. Your heart racing and your body feeling hot. You slowly sit up and wipe the sleep from your eyes, heading over to the window to see that it is pouring outside. "I wonder what that noise was?" You watch the rain fall, and—

*BOOM*

You squeal and quickly step away from the window, as your body trembles slightly, for you have always been afraid of thunder and lightning. "Aizetsu. Did you see that it's—" You turn to the bed to see the Aizetsu is not there. "Aizetsu...?" Tears well up in your eyes slightly as your quickly but quietly walk downstairs to search for Aizetsu. You find him sitting on the couch, working on a Sudoku puzzle. You rush up to him hugging him from the side as he turns to you, setting god pencil down on the coffee table.

"(Y/N)? What's the the matter, love?" It thunders again and you burying your face into his chest. "Ah, ok." He says, understanding the situation. He hold onto him tightly as he strokes the top of your head, planting a gentle kiss on your forehead. "It's okay, (n/n)..." At that moment, the front door slams open and your turn your attention to see Urogi with about twelve bags of groceries.

"BE QUIET DOWN THERE!!" Sekido shouts from the top of the stairs before slamming his bedroom door. Urogi lets out a sigh.

"I have groceries you guys..." He mumbles and Aizetsu stands up, grabbing you by the hand as you follow him out into the kitchen.

"What's Sekido doing?" You wonder, tilting your head.

"He's working... Apparently there was some big conference meeting so he asked all of us to be quiet." You nod as your put away some of the refrigerator items. "But I don't get why he works from home if he knows we're gonna be loud?"

"Because he wants to keep an eye on us. He is the oldest brother... At least, the oldest one who lives here..." Aizetsu comments. Once most of the groceries are put away, Urogi grabs a protein bar from the cabinet.

"I'm heading out!"

"Are you going to the gym, again?!" Aizetsu asks.

"Hey, I have to stay fit for the ladies, y'know?" He winks at you and roll your eyes. "Byeee!!" He leaves, slamming the door behind him.

"What does Sekido do for work again?" You ask. "Doesn't he do finances or something?"

"He does taxes and a ton of other money-related work." Aizetsu says, answering your question. "I think he has a virtual meeting today. I heard him mention about getting a promotion." You nod, taking the bag that's full of bathroom products.

"No wonder he seems to be in better mood!" You quietly walk upstairs with the bag of toiletries, heading to the bathroom but bump into Karaku, who emerges from his room, the bag tearing open and the items falling everywhere.

"Oh shit, my bad (n/n)!" Sekido peers his head out the window.

"Karaku! Shutthefuckup!" He growls and Karaku lets out a nervous laugh.

"Sorry..." He whisper-shouts, "I dropped my bag." Sekido mumbles something under his breath and he closes the door. Karaku nods to you, motioning his hand in a shooing motion to let you know to head downstairs. You quietly walk down to Aizetsu, to see him standing in front of the sliding glass door that leads to the back, watching the rain fall as it occasionally thunders here and there. Your eyes soften as you walk up behind him and hug him.