[LEMON] ~ [Spring: Urogi x Reader]

⚠️ Swearing, sexual content ⚠️

[Normal AU]

You sneak out of the Ubuyashiki Household, using your breathing technique to help you get away.

"Time Breathing. Fifth Form. Speed of Light." You slash your sword at nothing, the speed boost from your fifth form helping you speed far away as you go to an open area in the woods.

"Now he should be..." A rustling from the trees behind startles you as you turn around and draw your sword to see Aizetsu walking out of the opening. You sigh as you put your sword away.

"Where the hell is Urogi?" You ask him.

"I am here on his behalf." The sorrowful demon replies. "He wasn't able to make it."

"And why is that?" You grit your teeth slightly. It had been 2 months since you've last seen him. Either you were on a mission or he was out and about hunting. Tonight was the only night that worked out between the two.

"You do know it's April right?" You step forward.

"I don't care if it's the middle of December. I want to see my boyfriend!" He stares at you, a blank, but sad expression on his face you.

"You really don't know do you."

"What... What is it?!" You begin to worry. Did you forget something? Was it his birthday? Did he die?!!

"So... You know that Urogi is part hawk, right?"

"Yeah. And?"

"And do you know what happens to birds in the spring?"

"I don't know. They get horny—" You stop, and your face turns red. Ah, you get it now. "He's..." You cover your mouth, trying to find a way to ask this without sounding needy. "He's not... with someone right now is he."

"Oh, no." He reassures and you let out a relieved sigh. "You know he would never go behind you back, (Y/N). Unlike a regular hawk, he has his sense of relationships that hawks do not." He takes a step towards you. "Anyways, Urogi said, and I quote 'I may not be able to control my desires around (Y/N). I may lose control and hurt her.' " You smile at Aizetsu, grabbing both of his hands and shaking them.

"Thank you, Aizetsu. Now take me to him."

. . .

Deep within the Infinity Castle, Urogi was hiding in one of the many infinite rooms that was in the dimension. As he lied on the ground, staring at the ceiling, he could barely control himself. His body feeling hot, his thought filled with nothing but lustful thoughts of you... He feels as though he is going to suffocate, he needed you... And he needed you BAD. Through the last two weeks he's been laying there, he hears the biwa women play here instrument every so often... Probably some of the Upper and Lower Ranks going to and from here—

"Urogi? Hello? Where are you?" The male sits up, whining as he didn't want to be bothered.

"Biwa woman. Send him here." He says, as she plays her instrument, sending the two of you to him.

"What do you want Aizetsu?" His eyes widen a lot as he sees you here, his cock getting harder than it already was. "Wh-What is (Y/N) doing here?" However, you don't know that he's completely naked under the blanket, so you smile at him.

"I wanted to see you silly." She walks toward him as Aizetsu disappears. Leaving the two of you alone.

"(Y/N)... Y-You need to leave now!" You set down in front of him.

"But... What about tonight? Did you forget about me Uro~" You tease innocently, acting as if you had no idea what was going on.

"I-It's not that I'm just... Not feeling well."