[ANGST] ~ [Taking Revenge: Hashira!Hantengu Clones x UpperMoon!Reader]

Requested by KoyukiSaito

Hope you enjoy~

Author's Note: If you know what some of the following events are related too, PLEASE do not spoil it for those who have either not read the manga or those who are waiting for it to be animated (I got spoiled ;-; ... ).

Hana ( 花 ) means 'flower' in Japanese.

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

❗️ Major Demon Slayer spoilers (manga)❗️

⚠️ Swearing, major blood/gore, lots of sad/disturbing moments and death ⚠️

[Swap AU]

The village was wrecked and the casualties were high, but only a few had been killed. As the rescue team was seeking out any survivors that had been left behind they had found three Hashira amongst the mess of the now destroyed village. Bringing them back to the Kibutshuji Household to recover, the remaining Hashira celebrated their victory in killing an Upper Rank, but were in great sorrow of the damage done to the three. As the sun had set another day, there was still no recovery from Karaku, Urogi or Aizetsu. Karaku had minor injuries and was knocked unconscious while Urogi and Aizetsu had near-fatal injuries. The three brothers laid in recovery for weeks... Months even, and as time began to pass, all hope for the three Hashira was beginning to fade.

"D-Do you know when they'll wake up?!" The Flower Hashira cried out, tears welling up in her eyes as they streamed down her cheeks. "Y-You said that they would w-wake up soon... You said they would!" The male grumbles in frustration, staring down at his pink-eyed sister.

"I dunno, Daki... I've been watching over these three constantly... Checking their breathing, their pulse... Their vitals and everything is good and yet, no recovery." The male replied, scratching his neck aggressively, causing his skin to go red as he looked out the window. "I may be the Blood Hashira... But I can't bring people back to life..." Daki cries as she falls to her knees.

"Oh, Karaku... Aizetsu... Urogi... Why did you guys have to be so irresponsib- OW!" The male slaps his sister on the head. "What the hell was that for?!"

"Stop complaining! It won't help them recover... In fact, you're pissing me off..."

"Is... Everything okay in here?" The two siblings turn to the doorway to see the Ice Hashira, Doma, standing there, arms crossed.

"Doma!" Daki rushes over to her hugging the older male and Gyutaro rolls his eyes as he cleans some dust off of a shelf. "I thought I'd never see you again."

"Eh." The male shrugs. "Just because I retired, doesn't mean I died. Speaking of which, me and my three wives have been wondering about you, so I thought I'd check in." Daki gasps in excitement as Gyutaro grumbles to himself again, aggressively sweeping the floor, trying to calm his anger. "You should come visit sometime. After all, my wives always love your company-"

"Yeah, yeah. We get it! You have three wives. Good for you." He pushes them out of the room, shutting the door and sighing before turning back to the three unconscious men.

. . .

Several days had passed and the three brothers finally awoke from their slumber, the first one being Karaku, then Aizetsu and finally Urogi. After four months of building their strength back, they were ready to go on a mission again. As Urogi and Karaku were practice sparring, Aizetsu's crow came to their estate.

"Oh?" The crow lands on the fence surrounding their estate.

"Caw! Caw! Master Kibutshuji has another mission for you three to go on! Caw!"