[FLUFF & ANGST] ~ [Family: Hashira!Karaku x Hashira!Reader]

Requested by Monnzarell

Hope you enjoy~

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

❗️ Spoilers for Demon Slayer...? ❗️

⚠️ Swearing, implied sexual references, minor blood/gore, mentions of miscarriage/miscarriage ⚠️

[Swap AU]

The three children crawled or walked about the backyard of their estate as the one was aleep in their father's arms. The rest of the parents were busy with either household chores or they were at work. You walk out to the back where you sit down on a bench beside Urogi as you two watch the children play. You smile seeing how your oldest daughter, Sakura, is almost 4-years old. It makes you realize how time flies.

After settling down for a while, you and your four husbands decided to start a family together. Starting with the oldest of the four siblings, Sekido, it took only two tries before you finally had your first daughter, Sakura. Her eyes were heterochromic, one red and one (e/c), which represented you and Sekido's eye colors. She had her father's attitude, as well as his hair color and skin. Next was the two twins, a girl and a boy named Aiyano and Zantetsu. Unlike Zantetsu, who was the spitting image of his father (not including his multicolored eyes), Aiyano was the only one who looked similar to you, with (s/c) skin and (h/c) hair. As for the youngest child, which was Urogi's, Ukyou was just like Sakura, he had his father's tan skin and both of your heterochromic yellow and (e/c) eyes. However, he inherited your (h/c) hair... So his head was completely (h/c). Then there was Karaku... You two were never able to produce children. You had first tried a few months after Sakura was born... Nothing. You tried a few months after that... Nothing again. After your third attempt, you finally gave birth to a child, however, you had a miscarriage and gave up after that. 'We could try again' you told him, but he simply said 'Don't waste your time on something that's never going to happen... Just try with Aizetsu next...'

"Sakura! Get your siblings, it's time to eat!" Sekido shouts, startling you and Urogi.

"Shh! Quiet!" Urogi whisper-shouts. "Ukyou is trying to sleep!" Sakura runs up to you as Aiyano and Zantetsu slowly but surely make their way over. You pick the male twin up as Sekido picks up the other. The seven of you head inside to eat gathering around the table to eat.

"Where's Aizetsu and Karaku?" You ask, as Ukyou begins to whine. You take him from his father as you begin to nurse him.

"Aizetsu is on a mission with the three young slayers. And Karaku... Well, he's in his room again." You let out a sigh and you stand up, still holding Ukyou, as you head to Karaku's room.

"Karaku, hun?" You open the door to see Karaku staring out the window as he sits on the edge of the bed. "Karaku?" He turns around and sees you, standing up.

"Hey." He says quietly, walking over to you. "I'm assuming dinner is ready?" You nod and the male hums, sitting back down on the bed. "I'm not hungry."

"Okay..." You walk over and plant a gentle kiss on his cheek before heading out to where the others are. Mid-way through dinner, Aizetsu had returned back from his mission, heading straight to bed after finishing a quick meal. And soon after, the rest of the family headed to bed. Except for you... You went to Karaku's room check up on him again. Opening the door to his room, he is sprawled out on the bed staring at the ceiling. "Karaku?"

"(Y/N)." You let out a sigh and walk over to the bed, sitting down beside him. He looks over to you and you smile at him, gently stroking the top of his head. He sits up and looks at you. "You wanted to talk to me about something?"