[FLUFF] ~ [Within: Hantengu Clones x Demon!Reader]

Just watched the new episode of Demons Slayer and I am screaming (without the s).

Requested by KoyukiSaito

Hope you enjoy~

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

❗️ Spoilers for Swordsmith Village Arc Episode 3 & 4 (and probably Episode 5??) ❗️

⚠️ Swearing, blood/gore, character death ⚠️

[Normal AU]

~ Flashback ~

You sat beside Nakime as your father scolded the five remaining Upper Moons. You combed out your long (h/c) and pink hair as you looked down at them. You looked up to Kokushibo, almost like an uncle or older brother. Akaza was such a cry baby... Getting mad at everyone scolding him so that he wasn't receiving praise... Douma was nice, but childish. As for Hantengu and Gyokko... You found them both ugly and creepy. You frown as you see Hantengu instead of his clones. You wish there was a way it could be just them... You look up to your father as he is above you all.

"Father, may I request that you speak to me after this meeting."

"Of course, my daughter. Whatever you need." You jump up to the chemistry desk he's at and immediately bow as soon as you land, but he slightly smiles at you. "No need for you to bow, (Y/N). You are my daughter..." You stand up. "So what did you want to talk to me about?"

"I would like to make a proposition... About Hantengu."

"Him or the clones haven't hurt you, have they?" He grits his teeth but you shake your hands.

"Oh, no... Nothing like that... However, is there a way you can get rid of him completely, but still have the clones around."

"I can see what I can do. But what do you ask such a strange request?" He furrows his eyebrows as you look back down at the other Upper Moons.

"Because I love Hantengu's clones... All four of them." He hums before snapping his fingers.

"I'll see what I can do."

"Thank you father. Also, I have another request... It regards one of Daki and Gyutaro's abilites."

"Go on..."

~ Flashback End ~

You smile, walking through the swordsmith village in your human form. Thankfully, no one suspected you as an suspicious individual so that was good. Walking up the hill to the bigger house on the hill, you a demon slayer talking to someone.

"This should be fun." You think as you jump to the location landing in front of the building. You gently knock on the door.

"Hm? Is something there?" One of them say and you open the door crawling inside.

"My, my. I didn't realize there were so many of you here! How exciting~" You look to see a little girl and a male with long black hair. Your pale human skin slowly fades to (s/c) as the whites of your eyes turn pink. "Oh and your demon slayers too? You look hurt." You walk over to the one with sky blue eyes and grab his hand. "Let me kiss your hand to make it feel better." You lick your lips, activating one of your Blood Demon Arts before kissing his hand, causing the male to fall limp and paralyzed. Turning to the other two, the little girl had turned into a... Demon? Who was this kid.

"What did you do to him!" The male yells at you and you can't help but laugh.

"It's my Blood Demon Art... Kiss of Death... Well, not death, but I paralyze my opponent for a long period of time." The blacks of your eyes transform into the kanji for 'Upper Four.'