[FLUFF & ANGST] ~ [Loss: Aizetsu x Reader]

❗️ Spoilers for Mugen Train❗️

⚠️ Swearing, blood/gore, death ⚠️

[Swap AU]

Your pink and (f/c)-colored blade cut of the head of the low class demon with ease. You sigh a little bit, frustrated that they sent you of all people on this mission. Not only were you a Hashira, but amongst the 9, you were the only one who was in a relationship— Or, relationships. Despite the fact that the mission was boring, you were glad you were able to help out the village, but you wished it had been at least a Lower Rank. Walking back to your estate, it was only you there. At least you get some peace in quiet after a long (and boring) mission. She walked out to the back of her house, laying down in the grass and staring up at the orangey-red sky above her as the sun was beginning to set, claiming the end of the day. As a cold breeze blew through her area, she sat up and hugged her knees looking down at her hand. You run your finger over each of the four different-colored rings across your index, ring and middle finger— A red, yellow, green and blue ring— One for each husband. You hear a cawing noise and look up to see your crow. You stand up and hold out your arm, your crow perching on your arm.

"Hello little one. Do you have a new mission for me?" The bird looks down, an upsetting look on their face.

"Caw. Akaza was killed by an Upper Rank on his mission to the Mugen Train."

"What?!" You shout a little loudly, your voice echoing through your empty estate, or at least you thought. Your one husband, Urogi, hears you and stops as he looks around the corner of the back door, seeing you talking to your crow.

"Whatcha lookin' a-" Urogi covers the green-eyed male's mouth as he motions over to you. After a few moments, the remaining two of the four approach Urogi and Karaku, watching you as your talk to your winged companion.

"Y-Your lying! He's one of the strongest Hashira I know! He's almost as strong as Kokushibo!" You start to sob as your four husbands quietly talk amongst themselves. Aizetsu steps forward, walking towards you to give you comfort.

"Caw. It is true." Tears stream down your face, you drop your arm and the crow perches on a nearby bench.

"No! Your lying! I want to see—" Someone hugs you from behind and you look down at their hand to see a blue and (f/c) ring on their finger. It's Aizetsu.

"What's the matter, love?" He asks quietly. You turn in his direction and fall to your knees, crying uncontrollably. Urogi and Karaku rush over, trying to be the first one there but they stop when Sekido grabs both of their shoulders.

"Leave this to Aizetsu."

"But she needs us." Karaku and Urogi pout. Sekido growls in frustration at the two and grabs onto their shirts, dragging them off and leaving you two alone. Aizetsu pulls you close to him as you continue to cry into his chest. He plants a kiss on the top of your head as he strokes your hair.

"It's okay to cry (Y/N). Whenever you are ready to talk, you can talk." You wipe your eyes and look up at him.

"I-It's Akaza... He was killed... By an Upper Rank." His eyes widen slightly.

"But... He was one of the strongest Hashira... May I ask what rank it was?" You turn to your crow.

"Caw! It was Upper Rank 3, Rengoku." You clench your fist, your were going to make sure you killed that bastard of a demon that killed one of your comrades. "Master Kibutsuji has requested a Hashira meeting tomorrow. Caw!"

"Would you like us to accompany you at the meeting tomorrow?" You sniffle, wiping your eyes.

"Y-You could come to the estate, b-but you wouldn't be able to attend the actual meeting." He hums as you begin to calm down.

"Are you feeling better now?" You nod and Aizetsu smiles softly. "Good." He holds your hands as the two of you stand up and head to the common room, where Urogi and Karaku are waiting.

"(Y/N)!" The both exclaim as they crowd you , giving you hugs and kisses.

"Where's Sekido?" You ask, sitting down on the couch. Aizetsu sits down beside you but Urogi pulls you onto his lap and Karaku sits beside him.

"He's being a crybaby as usual." You giggle. You knew how Sekido got at times, well, all the time. He almost pouts, Urogi and Karaku calling him a 'crybaby.' "He's making dinner for all of us.

"Why were you upset earlier?" Urogi asks.

"I'll tell you at dinner." You get off Urogi's lap and head to the kitchen, the three of them following you.

. . .

"I'm sorry to hear that about your friend." Sekido comments, as the five of you sit at the table, eating dinner. "You knew him quite well, correct?" You nod.

"I've known Akaza ever since I've become a Hashira. He was almost like an older brother... All of the Hashira are like family to me." As silence grows amongst you guys. Karaku makes an attempt to clear the tension.

"You gonna finish that croissant?" He points to the croissant on Sekido's plate.

"Yes! That is mine! You already had yours. Let alone, all the damn croissants I made..." As Sekido is distracted, Urogi snatches the piece of bread off of his plate and begin munching on it.

"Hey! How come he gets to have it?" Karaku asks pointing at Urogi. Sekido looks to Urogi and growls in frustration tackling him.

"Give me my croissant back, dammit!"

"Make me!" The two fight as you and Karaku giggle, Aizetsu has a smile on his face as he placing a hand on your thigh as a way of comfort. You smile at Aizetsu and stand up from the table, putting your plate in the sink.

"I'm heading to bed guys." Urogi pushes Sekido off him as he stand ups, following you.

"I'm gonna head to bed too." You turn to Urogi.

"U-Um..."

"What's the matter, doll?" He asks.

"I'm... I actually want to sleep with Aizetsu tonight." Aizetsu and the other turn to the two of you.

"Huh?! But it's my day to sleep with you!" He says referring to the calendar tacked to the wall.

"
M - T - W - Th - F - Sa - Su
AS - A - X - U - KU - K - S
"

"Today is Wednesday. It is (Y/N)'s day to choose who she rests with. And she chooses Aizetsu." You smile and grab Aizetsu's hand, leading him to your room.

"And you say your the favorite husband~" Karaku teases Urogi, who punches him.

»»----- ♡ -----««

1142 words