[LEMON] ~ [Alone Together: Aizetsu x Reader

Requested by Doumaswhore

Hope you enjoy~

Author's Note: Aizetsu simps, come get your food.

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

⚠️ Swearing, sexual content, femdom (mostly), very kinky stuff (and minor Sekido x reader) ⚠️

[Modern AU]

Your body was hot, your breathing was heavy and sweat beaded on your forehead as you were very tired. (Y/N) sprawled out on the bed, exhausted from the events that had just occurred...

Spending all day unboxing boxes in her and her boyfriend's new apartment they had just moved in (which was more or less like a hotel room). Aizetsu puts away the rest of the clothes in his suitcase as his brother's sit down on the nearby couch.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Karaku asks, worried about their shy little brother.

"I-I'll be fine, Karaku. I'm not a child anymore..."

"Well if you ever need us, you know where to find us."

"Yeah!" Urogi chimes in. "We're right below you if you ever need us." You sit up and smile at the three boys, filled with joy knowing that they trust you with their little brother. It's not like you were a total stranger. In fact, you were almost like family to them. It started when you were 16, and had some high school classes with Sekido. You had found him interesting, despite his temper. Eventually after 'bugging' him to death (which is how he viewed it) you two finally became friends. You two talked for years and many people thought you two were dating since he had never talked to a girl as much as he had talked to you. In fact, you never knew that he had any brothers until one summer day, after you both graduated high school...

~ Flashback ~

"Why did you call me to the local coffee shop, Seki?" You question, setting across the table from him. He crosses his arms, pulling out a notebook and setting it on the table.

"I need help with this... For work." You grab the notebook and look into it, furrowing your eyebrows. What the hell type of work is this? Graphs...? Slope intercept form?! It's almost as if-- You gasp as you look up at the male across from you.

"Seki... Did you fail high school?"

"What? Fuck no! It's for my broth-" He suddenly fake coughs to hide his words but you heard him clearly. You squeal with excitement, grabbing the attention of others.

"You have a brother?! What the hell, Seki? You never told me that you had a brother! What's his name? How old is he? Is he singl-"

"Shut up!" He grabs one of your cookies in front of you and shoves it in your mouth to shut you up. He quickly packs his things and grabs your hand, pulling you out of the restaurant and walking somewhere.

"Wait! My cookies!"

"I'll get you more cookies later, now be quiet." You smile at him as he leads you onto a local bus which takes you to a suburb area. Once in the area, he walks you both the rest of the way to an apartment complex. He leads you into a elevator as he takes you up to one of the upper floors. You look down to see that he still has a grasp of your hand and you smile brightly. He takes notice of this and looks over to you. "What the hell are you smiling about?" You can't help but giggle as you gently squeeze his hand. He looks down and quickly jerks his hand away, his face a bright red that causes you to laugh. "Sh-Shut up! We're almost there..." He walks down the hallway a bit and stops at a door, pulling out his key. "I apologize in advance..."