Chapter 31: Planning the hunt

Y/N POV

It's been about a week since that visit from True Damage. 

I'll tell you a few things, Ekko knows how to drink, got no idea where he puts it, but he can put them down like water. 

It's a little worrying, he doesn't get that drunk either, wish I had a high tolerance like that. 

Her and Senna are one happy couple, not very often you see something so... normal? What even is normal...? 

Qiqi is a goddess, not like that, but like actually. She has way too many powers at her disposal, it's easy to believe magic is a thing after spending a day with her impressing people, and how she does the pyrotechnics for her own band. 

Kai is finally out of the wheelchair, actually able to hobble around on her two feet. 

Her adorable self-fell asleep on me last night, I just decided to let her sleep, I put her through a lot. 

And... that pent up sex since our date night? That was... way too good...

I wake up to Sera playing guitar, finishing a song that's gotta be one of her guilty pleasures.

I can tell by that ending that was Good Riddance, from Green Day. 

Kai's eyes open next, giving me those amethyst pools that I've grown accustomed to. 

I go to reposition myself, but I can't move my leg. 

Ahri: Mmmeeeerrrrmm.... Mmmm... *purr* 

Ahri's ears twitch as she begins to wake up on my lap. 

The tails begin to fly up, wagging around. 

I spit some hair out of my mouth as one keeps repeatedly hitting me in the face. 

Kai giggles at the sight, then Ahri squirms around until she's sitting next to me. 

Ahri: Ah! Good morning...

Kai: *Yawn* Morning...

Y/N: Morning, what time is it? 

Ahri: When I came out to see you sleepyheads, it was like three. 

I see the blue skies and sun shining outside instead of boring clouds. 

Kai hits a pillow off the couch and snags her phone. 

Y/N: Time? 

Kai: It's actually morning this time... 

Ahri: I'll go make breakfast. 

Ahri flops over the couch, scampering to the kitchen. 

I pan to Kai.

Y/N: Kai'Sa, how you feeling? 

Kai: Well... no more pain when I sit, just need to walk slow.

Y/N: That's alright, sometimes walking slow is nice. You really capture things that you miss out on every day. 

Kai: You're so right. 

Kali comes inside with a package, I didn't order anything. 

Kai: Akali! Who's it from? 

Kali: Don't know, uuhhh... Noxus? 

Shit! That could be bad, most things point to bad.

I'm not letting her open that fucking box. 

Y/N: DON'T OPEN IT!!!

Kali: Eep!

She yelps, dropping the box on the table.