~RANDOM FAMILY MATTER FACTS~

SOME FUN FACTS WHILE YOU WAIT FOR SERIOUS MATTERS

{Prologue should be out sometime this week?}

FACT ONE

I originally planned to actually have two characters die in Family Matters. Not just one.

The other character was going to be Kaito Momota.

FACT TWO

Nagito was going to propose to Hajime the day of Kyoko's murder - but I decided to change it because the setting was too cute in my head.

FACT THREE

Kyoko was actually going to have triplets at first - but I scrapped it for twins instead because that was too many babies to deal with. 

I felt bad for Makoto and Kyoko...

FACT FOUR

Speaking about twins - Shuichi Saihara was going to originally have twins instead of just one, but I scrapped it.

Who knows - maybe if they go through this again it could be a possibility?

FACT FIVE

I was going to make Kokichi sing to Shuichi in the final chapter of Family Matters - but it made me almost cry so I had to scrap it because EMOTIONS.

Song : Somewhere Only We Know by Lilly Allen

FINAL FACT - BUT ABOUT ME!

Here is some simple? facts about the writer of the MattersAU so you can get a better understanding of how this emo works!

Yes, I have social media - feel free to ask for them!

If you guys want to do fan-art or anything, feel free to tag me on any of the socials if you ask for them!