Chapter 35: Mission success

Y/N POV

As soon as we step in our masks come off. 

Everyone stops and looks at us.

We walk past everyone up to Jinx's room while people whisper our names. 

Rando: That's the Black Death, and the Golden Demon? How the fuck are they friends? 

Another rando: How the fuck aren't they friends? Why does Jinx know these two? 

Fanatic: I knew they were friends! 

Okay... this is killing me. 

Y/N: Why the fuck is everyone so quiet?! We came here to party, so let's fucking party, huh?! 

Jhin: Here, here! First rounds on me! 

The whole bar crowd roars, that got their attention.

The music kicks back on, ah, TOTO, great band. 

We walk up to Jinx's room and change out of our disguises, except all I do is drop the gloves and the mask, everything else is mine. 

Y/N: Jinx, can I borrow your keys? I trust my gun outside. 

Jinx tosses me the keys as Jhin and Jinx lock hands. 

Gross...

I head through the bar, patting Graves on the shoulder as he chats up Sarah behind the bar. 

I load my rifle in the back of Jinx's 'Stang. 

I'm cut off by a diplomat's limo pulling up, a relieved Irelia stepping out of it. 

Irie: Y/N! We did it! Hooray!

Y/N: Hoora-

*SLAP!*

Y/N: OW!!!

Holy fuck, she slaps really hard, god I think I went deaf in one ear, augh...

Irie: You have... any idea... how long it takes to get a general's hair and brain matter out of mine?!

Y/N: I sent you a text, I saw you look at it! 

Irie messes with her hair some more.

Y/N: Looks a lot better now though, just one more spot. 

I take my fingernails and scrape the last bit of Darius out of her hair. 

I brush the speck of blood off her face, too much? 

Yeah, too much, she's blushing. 

Irie: Who... who just touches someone face like that? Personal bubble Y/N...

She slaps me this time, but this time less hard. 

Y/N: No Irie, I'm in with five girls, any idea you're thinking, just don't. 

Irie: They don't have to find out... plus we have to celebrate...

One of the guards looks at me and sighs, the other shaking his head. 

I give them the same look of concern back. 

Y/N: No, find some drunkard in there to fuck, not me, I'm off limits. I'll gladly drink till I pass out beside you, as a friend, that's it. 

Irie: Alright, OH!!! By the way, I had a questioning with Swain before I left. 

Swain, Oh-

Y/N: Oh shit... 

Irie: Relax! Relax, you're dead now! 

Y/N: WHAT?!!!

Irie: RELAX!!! Not like that! *Sigh*