Fifteen

Hello taekookers!! I'm here the second time 🙂 Since we completed 100 votes on this book and also I don't have any work I thought let's update the next chp!! I'm soo generous🙂💅
I'm done blabbering let's proceed to the chp. Nah wait wait lemme give you my love first

 Nah wait wait lemme give you my love first

"Halabeoji!", Chanyeol ran to Mr. Park with his trophy and jumped into his open arms. On hearing the banter Mrs.Park came out of her bedroom.

"Congratulations my boy!" , Mr.Park patted Chanyeol lovingly and proudly took the trophy from him to see it. A pleased Mrs.Park sat beside Mr.Park on the couch and admired the trophy the little boy won for himself. They were ecstatic to see Chanyeol this happy.

Jungkook smiled at the trio and brought some water for himself before he settled on the sofa opposite to them. It was late evening and he felt tired. He wanted to finish dinner early and retire to sleep as early as possible. He closed his eyes and relaxed with his head propped up on hos hand and could hear Chanyeol constantly filling up on the day's happenings. A small smile played on his lips as hr recollected the day.

"Taetae uncle and papa solved all the puzzles quickly", Chanyeol said excitedly. Jungkook's eyes opened instantly when he heard Taehyung's name and blushed as he recollected their last exchange of words. He did not realize he was being watched by his mother -in-law but when their eyes met, he was startled to see her smiling warmly. It appeared as if she was reading his mind. He coyly got up and disappeared into the kitchen and busied himself in preparing dinner.

***

"Chim, I understand what you are saying but...", Taehyung tried to defend.

"Oh please tae, I know I told you to not hurry, but my friend it's time you speak up. Hope you are not expecting him to come up and say it again", Jimin said a little angrily. Taehyung looked over at Jimin sulkily and then to Yoongi who was all set to reprimand him.

"Of course not!'' Taehyung retorted and looked away.

"I mean it's all in his eyes tae! Whenever he looks at you he is so hopeful. Do you realize the battle he is fighting within him at the moment?" Yoongi narrated.