Twenty

The last chapter of the book!Thank you to all the readers for supporting this book. Thank you for the votes and the comments 💜💚 Saranghe 💜💚

As awaited, Jungkook reached daegu and was warmly welcomed and received by jin's younger brother.

Jungkook was nostalgic as he passed through the streets in Daegu , bringing back memories of his childhood and his family. He had last visited daegu 2 years back when he lost his father who lived here. The driver soon took to the highway towards Suseong-gu.

In a couple of hours, Jungkook had reached the venue for the wedding, the Regal Hotel at Suseong-gu. The spacious resort was lively and beautiful. The vast landscape was covered with greenery and rows and rows of cottages around. A big canopy decorated traditionally with silk drapes wrapped around the pillars and the backdrops were in auspicious colors like red, golden and silver. Rose and jasmine garlands were used that gave a beautiful look to the entire canopy where the wedding was to be solemnized late in the evening.

Jungkook admired the decorations and the arrangements as he passed through the entrance, walking on the long red carpet laid for the guests to the cottages of which one was booked for him. He thanked the staff and Jin's brother for all the hospitality before he went into his cottage. He made a quick call to Mrs.Park to inform her about his safe arrival to Suseong-gu and also to talk to Chanyeol and cheer him up who was a little upset with his father gone. After the call he decided to take a shower and then get dressed for the wedding that evening. Something wihin him told that this day would change his life forever.

****

"Hi, Kim Taehyung'', Taehyung said to the lady at the reception. She scrolled through the list of invitees and found the keys to the cottage that was booked in his name. Smiling at him graciously, she handed him the keys and politely added, "Have a good stay Sir."

Taehyung smiled back to her and turned to leave, but something occurred to him and he stopped and turned to face her again and spoke casually, "umm...I have a friend who is here from Busan to attend the wedding, can you tell me what his cottage number is? Might as well drop in to say a quick hello to him..."

Noticing her hesitation, he quickly added, "Be rest assured I don't mean to disturb your guest but he is a common friend...so..''

"Sure, his name?'', she asked politely but a little hesitant to disclose the information.

"Jungkook'', Taehyung answered and anticipated the lady's positive reply just to confirm his arrival because he definitely was not going to meet Jungkook and talk to him immediately.

"We have Park Jungkook in cottage G101'', the lady said.

Taehyung noticed the number of his keys and it read, G102' and said, "Thanks! He is right opposite...Fantastic!" Taehyung was thrilled to know that Jungkook was just in the opposite room.

The lady looked a little surprised to see Taehyung's happiness and watched him walk swiftly towards his cottage.

***

Later Evening

Taehyung put the maroon colored blazer on and stood in front of the mirror admiring himself, "perfect!", he muttered. He wore a beautiful maroon colored suit. He looked charming and princely perfect!  He wore his favorite scent before he stepped out dressed up for the wedding and to meet his love, Jungkook.

 He looked charming and princely perfect!  He wore his favorite scent before he stepped out dressed up for the wedding and to meet his love, Jungkook