Sixteen

It was 6.55 PM and there was a polite knock at the door. Mrs.Park got up and answered the door and she was not at all surprised to see Taehyung at the door. He was dressed in a rich black Tuxedo, his hair neatly styled and a dazzling smile played on his lips. If there was something that brightened up his happy suave demeanor, it was his twinkling eyes reflecting his excitement perfectly. He held a bouquet of beautiful roses in his hands. In a very soft tone Taehyung said politely, "these are for you aunty!" and handed her the bouquet.

(Taehyung's outfit)

(Taehyung's outfit)

"Thank you so much son. Please come in and must say you are looking so handsome." Mrs.Park said blushing slightly and laughed. Taehyung coyly smiled, ''Thank you, that's very sweet of you."

She put the flowers in a vase and said, "Jungkook is getting ready, he must be here in a minute"

Taehyung sat on the couch, his eyes darting in the direction of Jungkook's room expecting him to walk out any moment. Chanyeol rushed out of his room when he heard Taehyung's voice, ''Hello!"

"Ready Champ?" Taehyung asked as he hugged Chanyeol.

"Yes!"

The duo engaged in some talking and in a minute Jungkook stepped out of his room. He wore a beautiful white shirt paired with black trousers. Adding to his simplicity was a gold chain that circled his slender neck and curly hair left open. His pale eyes darkened with kohl looked sensuous and his cheeks were a natural pink with the blush. His ears had some beautiful earrings. Wrapped in the soft material he looked leaner and taller than he was.

(Jungkook's outfit)

(Jungkook's outfit)

'WOW', Taehyung unknowingly muttered under his breath.

Jungkook caught his 'wow' and flushed further feeling more confident and lively. He felt happy to know that Taehyung noticed the efforts he had taken to dress up for him. Soon he was joined by his mother in law. Jungkook quickly glanced at Taehyung and was impressed with his ever so charming and sophisticated looks. He felt fluttery and nervous to be all alone with him for the dinner. Chanyeol was to join, but then he was a kid and he had never ever been out for a dinner with anyone else other than his family.