Busy Life

Please vote, comment and follow 💜

After Mrs. Jeon disconnected her call with that person she again called someone, the person picked up the call within few rings. As soon as the person picked up the call Mrs. Jeon restlessly said.

"Come to my house I've something important to discuss".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next Morning (Kim's Corporation) :

Taehyung was gracefully walking towards his office. He was wearing a grey pant, plain white shirt and a grey coat that was perfectly hugging his well built body.

A girl in her mid twenties was following him, she was wearing a plane shirt with wide leg pants with a hint of makeup, that was neither too bright nor too dull. She was carrying some files in her hands.

Everyone that were passing through Taehyung were bowing at him. All employee's eyes were fixed on him, girls were looking at him with shiny eyes while boys with admiration and some with envy.

Soon he stopped in front of an office and entered inside, followed by the same girl. The door got shut after them. A plate with golden border was hanging on the door. As soon the door closed 'COO's OFFICE' was seen written in bold on the plate.

Taehyung entered inside the room, the room was pretty spacious, a bid wooden table was placed in the middle of room. On the table, there were some files placed on the left side, a glass of water and a landline on the right.

There was also a couch with a small coffee table in the side of room.

After entering, Taehyung made his way straight to his chair. As soon he sat on the chair and fixed his expensive suit, the girl beside him placed a black file in front of him.

Taehyung started flipping through the pages, his eyebrows had a small frow and pupils were moving here and there, analysing the papers.
After finishing, Taehyung asked the girl his schedule.

While the girl who was already looking at him, as if waiting for him to ask that question quickly started telling him his schedule. Taehyung listened to her attentively then nodded his head.

"Thank you Miss. Lilly".

Taehyung said. Lilly gave him a small smile and nodded saying.

"It's my job, Mr. Taehyung".

She said then turned to leave when her lips slightly opened as if she remembered something.

"Uh....Mr. Taehyung I completely forgot, you were asking me about Mr. Jung right. He came back yesterday from his business trip and will be joining his work from tomorrow".

As soon as Lilly complete her sentence Taehyung's eyes suddenly sparkled. He quickly nodded his head and gave her a big smile, again thanking her. Lilly looked at him for a second then gave him a confused smile and left.

" Soon I'll know everything about you Jungkook".

Taehyung said then started doing his work.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jeon's Corporation :

Jungkook was sitting in his big swivel chair doing some paper work. His one hand was resting on the big glass table while the other hand was underlining some important lines on the paper.

The table had some files, a glass of water and a name stand on which Jeon Jungkook, CEO was written in cursive.

Jungkook was engaged in his work when someone knocked on his office's door. He muttered come in without even bothering to look up. The person quickly came inside and stood beside him. That's when Jungkook looked up and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion seeing Mr. Kang panting.

"What happened Mr. Min", Jungkook asked.

"Young Master Jeon, you were right. As you said, we were tracking Mrs. Jeon's number, and she again contacted that blackmailer. That bastard will be in our hands in no time . But there's one more thing that I found odd. After calling that blackmailer, she again called someone asking to meet up", Mr. Min said in one breath .

Jungkook lightly crashed his eyebrows and asked.

"What's odd in this"?

Mr. Min took a breath and started telling him.

"The odd thing is that she sounded restless while talking to that person, as if she was stressed about something. I've never seen her that much and that's why I have a hunch that-"

"That maybe the other person is accompanying my mother in her beautiful deeds".

Jungkook completed Mr. Min's further sentence then dropped his pen on the table and clasped his palms together, leaned on the chair. His lips tucked upwards in a small smirk.

"Mr. Min find that man as soon as possible and also keep your eyes on Mrs. Jeon. I want to know what my dear mother is up to".

Jungkook said with a bit of sarcasm. Mr. Min nodded his head and left, while Jungkook got up and walked towards the big glass wall behind his chair. He was looking outside the glass, his eyes had an ocean of unreadable emotions in them.

"Soon everyone will know how wicked you are, Mother".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Some days later :

"Y/N have you completed your syllabus, we have our exams from next week. And our marks from this exam will be adding in our finals, you know that right".

Jennie asked Y/N while driving her to her home. Y/N looked at her with a sad pout saying.

"I have but I still can't understand chemistry and maths. You know I'm bad in these subjects right"

Jinne looked at her with fake envious eyes and said.

"Only maths and chemistry are left and you're sad like someone have stolen the notes you've made with efforts and you can't study a single subject. Look at me I've almost every subject left to study but I'm still smiling shamelessly".

Y/N laughed at her blabbering and Jennie huffed, seeing her friend laughing at her helplessness.

Soon they reached Y/N's home and she got off the car after saying goodbye to Jennie. After Jennie drove off, Y/N turned to leave but her eyes caught the sight of someone known. Her eyes slightly widened and she ran towards the person without thinking twice.

"What happened to him"?

Asked Y/N to Mr. Min who was struggling to carry a totally wasted Jungkook by his shoulder.

Why did Jungkook got drunk?
Will Jungkook ne able to find that blackmailer?
Will Taehyung be successful in his plans?
Who is the person Mrs. Jeon called and why was she so reckless?
Is that person really her accomplice in evil deeds?

______________________________________________________________________________

Read to find out.....

Guys if you're reading my story from starting then let me tell you that my story got deleted somehow. I'm busy in my personal words that's why it's taking some time to update the storie'ss next parts and soon I'll write it's previous parts also.

Guys I need your support right now. Please keep being by my side. I'll be really thankful to you.

BYE💜