Partners or Rivals?

Please vote, comment and follow 💜

After the man unlocked his phone, Jungkook ordered him to call his boss, which is his so called mother. The man's eyes pop out when he heard this and he stuttered while repeating.

"M-Mrs. Jeon"?

Jungkook nodded indifferently. Getting left with no choice the man nervously dailed her number and the call was picked up within few rings.

"Why did you called me? Didn't I told you not to contact me till I don't".

Mrs. Jeon immediately scolded after receiving the call.

"M-Mam". The man spoke.

"What are you stuttering"?

She spoke in pissed tone, Jungkook smirked listing her pissed voice and snatched the phone from the man's hand and spoke.

"Because he's scared mother".

As soon he spoke, the other line went silent for a moment then she spoke.

"Jungkook".

Jungkook could sense the tension in her voice that made his smirk grew wider.

"Oh, I'm glad you're not shocked enough to forget me".

Jungkook snickered while Mrs. Jeon was completely quite, not a word was coming out of her mouth.

"What happened? Aren't you going to squabble with that sharp mouth of yours....My dear mother. Won't you question how I got your man, orrr is it you already know my capabilities?"

Jungkook said and started laughing to himself then suddenly stopped and shreiked.

"I've always known about your deeds but this time you really crossed your limit mother, and trust me now I'll show you what this Jeon Jungkook  is capable of".

"Beep" ......

Jungkook said and hung up the call without letting her speak. It was like he just wanted her to know that her dirty game is going to end soon.

"Mr. Min record his confession".

He ordered Mr. Min and walked out while shoving that phone inside his pocket.

.
.
.
.

Present Time :

Jungkook was quite, waiting for Jee-hun to speak something.

"Won't you say anything"?

He finally spoke up, breaking the silence but again Jee-hun stayed silent.