New Home

Please vote, comment and follow 💜

.........

Y/N's question made her mother quiet. She didn't knew what and how to answer Y/N, when Jungkook poked in between and answered instead of Jee-hun.

"We'll make more new and beautiful memories there".

Jee-hun quickly nodded at Jungkook's sentence and asked Y/N to take Jungkook to her room. Y/N nodded unwillingly and started going upstairs with Jungkook following behind her.

After entering inside the room, Jungkook ran his eyes around every corner of the room and admired it's decoration in him self. Then he walked to the bed and sat on it.

The first thing Y/N did after coming inside the room was gathering her things she would need to take to her mother's room as she'll be spending tonight there.

Y/N was busy in collecting the things when she heard Jungkook's voice.

"Black lacy Bra. Nice choice 😉".

Y/N gasped and immediately turned around to look at Jungkook with her wide opened eyes. Jungkook was calmly leaning on the bed. He was supporting himself on his right elbow, by placing it against the bed.

While his left hand was holding Y/N's bra in air. Y/N's ears turned red out of embarrassment, she hastily walked up to him and tried to snatch her bra back but her feet got stuck in the carpet and she lost her balance, causing her to fall over Jungkook.

Seeing Y/N loosing her balance, Jungkook grabbed her by her waist to save her from getting hurt and both of them fell on the bed together.

Right now Jungkook was laying on the bed with his one hand around Y/N's waist and she was on top of him.

He kept his one hand above his head to keep it away from Y/N's reach but she was trying hard to reach it, causing her body to continuously move over his chest making it hard for Jungkook to control, so he closed his eyes and flipped her on the bed making her gasp.

Now Y/N was under him struggling to get out.

"Y/N stop moving right now, otherwise I won't be able to control myself and do something I shouldn't".

As soon as she heard heard this she stopped moving and and looked in his eyes.

" Why did you do this"?

Her questions kinda confused Jungkook and he asked.

"Did what"?

"Why did you married my eomma, do you love her"?, She asked crashing her eyebrows.

Hearing this from Y/N, he loosened his grip around Y/N's hand and he got up.

"Listen if you'll ever try to hurt my eomma, then I promise I'll chop off that pretty dick of yours". Y/N said and started collecting her stuffs.

Meanwhile Jungkook looked at her for few seconds, then smirked and saying....

"How do you know it's pretty "?

Y/N looked at him in disbelief and mumbled 'Pervert' then angrily stomped out.

_________

Next Day :

"Y/N let's go it's time, dad is waiting in the car".

Jee-hun said to Y/N who was looking at her room trying to capture all the sweet and sour memories she have here in her mind before leaving. She slowly nodded and taking a last glance of her room, she left.

Jee-hun locked the house and sat beside Jungkook, while Y/N in the back seat. As soon as she entered in the car Jungkook glanced at her then started the car and left for their new home.

They were on their way when suddenly Y/N's phone rang, Jennie's name was flashing the screen.

She picked up the call and instantly heard Jennie's happy voice fro the other side.

OTP :

"Y/n , guess what? I've a good news for u".

"Good news, for me? What is it"?

Y/N said chuckling after hearing her excited voice. She could imagine her jumping and grinning at her place while talking to her.

"Today's my brother's birthday so he's throwing a party, he has invited his every friend and told me that I can also invite whoever I want to". Jennie said.

"That's good ".

"And the best thing is, since Taehyung is Oppa's friend, so he'll also come in the party".

"WHAT! Really ".

As soon as Y/n heard this, she jumped with joy. While when she did this, Jee-hun turned back and Jungkook from the rear view mirror stared at her. When Y/N noticed them looking at her, she just smiled awkwardly and spoke slowly on the phone.

" Will he really come"?

"Yes Y/N, I heard Oppa telling him that he must come. So you have to come too, I'll send car to get you, okay ".

A big smile came on Y/N's face after hearing this. While when Jungkook heard her saying ' Will he really come?' , his brows furrowed and wearily started listening her conversations.

"No- noo don't do that, just message me the address. I'll take permission from eomma then will come myself ". Y/N said.

"Oo, Okay then but do come, Bye".

"Hmm. Bye".

Y/N also bidded her bye and disconnected the call, after that she thought something for a while then called Jee-hun sweetly.

"Umm..... Eomma, you know my friend Jennie, today's her brother's birthday and he has invited us. Eomma can I go tooo, my all friends are going, please eomma".

Y/N requested but Jee-hun shook her head saying.

"But Y/N we're shifting today, would it be convenient for-"

Before she could complete her sentence she was cutted off by Y/N saying .

"Don't worry eomma I'll manage".

Y/N said and showed her puppy eyes to Jee-hun. Looking at her daughter's cuteness she couldn't get herself to refuse. In the end Jee-hun sighed and nodded.

"Okay go, but don't stay too late and..."

'No Alcohol'.

Both said in unison then chuckled.

What will happen in the party?
Will she make new friends or new enemies there?

______________________________________________________________________________

Read to find out..........

BYE💜