Connecting hearts❤️

Please vote, comment and follow 💜

Present Time ( At Jeon's Mansion) :

"What'll you do now"?

The person in hoodie asked Mrs. Jeon. She looked at the person and said.

"I'll do what I need to but right now the one who'll do something is you".

"ME.... But what'll I do?"

The person asked confused.

"The thing you're here with me for."

Mrs. Jeon answered sipping her coffee.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Kim's Cooperation :

"Mr. Kim Miss Jiang is here to meet you".

Mr. Jung said Taehyung coming inside his office. Taehyung raised his head and looked at him, after few seconds he ordered.

"Ok, send her inside".

Mr. Jung nodded and left while Taehyung thought.

" Why is she here without informing?"

Just then Taehyung heard a knock on his door.

"Come in".

He ordered. The door opened and Jiang-Sun walked in with a smile.

"Hey Tae".

Taehyung also passed her a small smile and nodded towards the chair saying.

"Hello Sun. Have a seat."

Jiang-Sun nodded and sat on the chair keeping her bag in her lap.

"So Tae how's everything going."

"Good" Taehyung answered with a smile. "You didn't said why you're here Sun". Taehyung asked.

Jiang-Sun frowned at his question and cross questioned....

"Why, am I not allowed here."

"Uh.. No, I didn't mean that. It's just you came without any information. You never usually do this."
Taehyung answered, slightly awkward at his blunt question.

"Yup! That's right but I just wanted to do a little change that's why I came, but sorry if you didn't liked it. I won't do this again".

Jiang-Sun said, lowering her eyes. Pressing his eyes together, Taehyung secretly clicked his tounge inside his mouth for his stupidity then said.

"No, Sun it's not like that. You can come whenever you want. Afterall I'm here just because of you".

Jiang-Sun looked up and gave a cute smile to Taehyung and asked.