Drunk

Please vote, comment and follow 💜

After she left Jungkook took his phone and called someone, soon the person picked up the call and a voice came

OTP :

"Good Evening Master Jeon, how can I help you"?

The person on the other side said respectfully, Jungkook calmly replied...

"Mr. Shawn, I heard you're organising Mr. Kim's birthday party today, so I want you to keep your eyes on one of his guest, I'll send you her pic. Just moniter her and don't let her do something inappropriate and if someone tries to do something inappropriate with her, then inform me quickly. Am I clear"?

Jungkook asked the other person which he quickly replied.

"Don't worry Master Jeon, I'll keep a watch on her and inform you".

Jungkook nodded and disconnected the call, then sighed and drove away.

In the party :

"Pfff, finally you came girl. I thought you wouldn't come."

Jisoo said making a face.

"I knew she will definitely come, specially for him".

Jennie said in teasing tone, Y/N blushed and slightly hit her shoulder.

"But, why are you late, the party started half hour ago", Jennie asked.

"Hmph, Don't even mention that, my mind literally  explodes of anger when I think about him".

"Him"?

Jennie repeated after her in questioning tone but Y/N shook her hands in air and said.

"Jennie I'll explain you later, first tell me did Taehyung came"?

Y/N asked, excitement was clearly visible in her voice but her question made Jennie nervous and she nervously answered....

"Umm.... actually he hasn't arrived y-...., Oh look he came".

Jennie was about to say that Taehyung hasn't arrived yet but to her luck, before she could complete her sentence, her eyes caught the sight of Taehyung entering inside.

Jennie immediately took a relieved breath and pointed to a direction. Y/N's eyes shined and she happily turned her head to look where she pointed and saw him entering inside, he was looking ethereal.

 Y/N's eyes shined and she happily turned her head to look where she pointed and saw him entering inside, he was looking ethereal