Make Out

Please vote, comment and follow 💜

Mature Content 🔞 (read on your own risk) -

"You've been a Bad Girl today princess".

He mumbled against her lips then licked them and without wasting any time once again smashed his lips more on hers and started moving them. He was kissing her roughly, desperately but yet with some gentleness.

He was kissing her in the most delicious way, while her brain was shut entirely, she couldn't understand what was happening but she was liking the tingling feeling inside her stomach. Her eyes were tightly closed and lips were slightly parted because of his kisses, breaths were mixing with each other's.

His arms wrapped around her waist, clinging her to him, and she abruptly put her hands in his hair, feeling the silken strands between her fingers

His arms wrapped around her waist, clinging her to him, and she abruptly put her hands in his hair, feeling the silken strands between her fingers. She didn't know if it was alcohol that was making her that desperate or did she always craved for this or was it him?

She was sitting on his lap and his manhood was pricking against her clothed pussy making her moan in his mouth. Her sexy moan stimulated him more. He groaned and pinned her against the steering by his one hand, he tilted his head for more access inside her mouth that she gave him.

He guided his tongue inside her mouth where their tongues fought with each other for dominance, while his other hand lifted the hem of her dress and made it's way to her inner thighs. She jolt up when she realised his hand were going to her private parts. She fisted his hairs in her hands and moaned.

"Aah....mmhmm".

Her moans were music of arousal for his ears, the more she was moaning, the more he was getting aroused. He draw few circles in her inner thigh then slowly placed his hand on her clothed pussy and soon a satisfactory smirk played on his lips watching her already wet for him.......only him.

"I like how your pussy reacts on my touch, princess".

He said then moved to kiss her neck, he was kissing and biting her neck leaving light purple marks. Soon he found her sweet spot and started sucking on them, while his fingers moved inside her pants and began to rub circles on her throbbing clit. She knotted her fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against her.