Sharing

Please vote, comment and follow 💜

Y/N explained herself and looked at him with pleading eyes

Y/N explained herself and looked at him with pleading eyes. For a moment the man closely scanned her face then asked.

"Are you here alone"?

"No no I came with my friends".

Y/N immediately replied thinking that maybe he would leave her now but what happened next was completely opposite of what she thought. The man placed his hands beside both sides of Y/N on the door behind her, caging her in his arms.

Y/N got tensed at his actions was was about to say when....

"What are y-"

When the man's lips landed on hers. Without wasting a single second he sneaked his one hand around her waist while he used the other one to hold her jaw.

Y/N's eyes widened at the sudden kiss and she started pushing his chest with her both hands. But his grip wasn't a joke. The man continued kissing her and unknowingly she stopped struggling.

He tightened his grip around her waist and pulled her closer to him. Both of their lower parts were touching other's. Y/N quivered when she felt his raw member that was wrapped only with a thin towel touching her clothed groin.

A groan left the man's mouth when he also felt their touch. He felt himself throbbing even though he just fucked. Overcoming with the desire to fuck with the girl infront of him he tilted his head, deepening the kiss.

While the hand with which he was holding her waist started to make way inside her clothes. But before he could do that Y/N came back to her senses and with his full strength she pushed the man and placed a tight hand slap on his left cheek.

The man's head turned to opposite side because of the impact. His jaw slightly gritted but soon his lips turned up in a smirk. He drew his head back and looked at Y/N who was standing shocked.

Her fingers were on her lips and she was mumbling 'M-my f-first kiss.....my first kiss'.

The man's eyes grew wide when he realised that was her first kiss. Without thinking twice he grabbed her wrist pulled it upwards in the air and again tried to kiss her.

But this time Y/N was wise enough to quickly dodge his kiss. She glared at him and said.

"What the hell have you done? That was my first kiss. I was saving it for my love".

The man's smirk grew more wide at her sentence and he replied.

"Is that so.....then, how about I be your lover and take all you firsts and last-"

"In your dreams, You Fucker!"

Before he could complete his sentence Y/N shouted at him and left the room with a loud bang. The man let out a breathy laugh still looking at the door she left the room from.