Crossed

Please vote, comment and follow 💜

Both Y/N and Jungkook were kissing each other

Both Y/N and Jungkook were kissing each other. Jungkook's colong's smell was directly hitting her nostrils. For her, those were the most delicious smell she ever smelled.

His lips taste like honey. He felt wonderful. His hands were everywhere, from her blossoms to her flower. While kissing her Jungkook sneaked his one hand inside her crop top and started tracing his fingers over the lower lining of her bra.

His other hand was grabbing her face tightly in his big palms, still eating her lips. Getting out of breath from their steamy kiss Y/N hitted Jungkook's shoulder, he understood that she was getting out of breath so after sucking her lips for the last time he sharply turned her around.

Right now Y/N was laying over her stomach with her back facing Jungkook. After turning her around, Jungkook supported his weight on his left tattoed hand while his right one lifted Y/N's top in a swift motion.

And he started kissing her backbone from top to bottom, till the band of her pants. Y/N was also enjoying his touches when suddenly Jungkook's phone rang. She immediately came out of her overwhelmed state and looked at Jungkook's ringing phone that was kept on the bed.

"Jee-hun"

Was the name that was showing on the screen that means Y/N's mother was calling Jungkook. That's when it hitted her, what was she doing? Her face that was filled with pleasure a while ago was now consumed by immense guilt.

She closed her eyes, turned around and pushed Jungkook off herself. While Jungkook who was busy in kissing her got imbalanced from her push and fell beside her. She was about to get up from the bed when she heard light snores.

Turning back she found Jungkook peacefully sleeping like an innocent child. Who could say the man who was getting all horny a while ago could also look like a baby while sleeping. His cheeks were pressed against the bed making his lips look more pouty than it already was.

Unknowingly a small smile broke out of Y/N's lips. She reached out to one of the pillows and gently placed it below Jungkook's head. She was about to get up when Jungkook mumbled something.

Y/N's attention got fixed on his words, trying to understand what he was saying when suddenly Jungkook circled his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to himself. Y/N's eyes grew wide and she started trying to break free. But man! Jungkook's muscles aren't joke.

After struggling for a while which seemed like an eternity, Y/N finally stopped struggling when she understood that now, she couldn't break free from his cage.

Jungkook's phone which was ringing for the 3rd time finally stopped ringing. Y/N took a glance of Jungkook's phone and with dull eyes finally drifted to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kim's Cooperation :

"Taehyung are you sure you want to collaborate with The Jeons"?

Asked Mr. Kim to his son who was sitting on a big dinner table, having dinner together with his father. Keeping his fork aside, Taehyung looked at Mr. Kim and said.

"Yes dad, I'm sure".

"But it's only been a month since you've joined the company so are you confident that you can handle this collaboration. Look son, don't think that I'm estimating you lowly, I'm saying this just because-"

Mr. Kim was saying but cutted off by Taehyung in mid.

"I know dad that you're worried but believe me I'll do it. And that's why I'm asking you to let Mr. Jung work with me. He's a brilliant as well as experienced employee, so it'll help me have better guidance".

Taehyung said then passed a small smile to his dad. His dad thought for a while then nodded his head saying.

"Okay I'll ask Mr. Jung to work with you from tomorrow itself".

Mr. Kim's sentence brought a bright smile on Taehyung's face. He immediately nodded his head, before muttering Thank you then continued to eat his food.

"Yes! Step 2 also completed. Now a little more wait Jungkook".

Taehyung thought to himself and smirked proudly while eating.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jeon's Mansion :

"But how did it happened"?

A person in black hoodie asked to Mrs. Jeon who was sitting on her bed looking at her phone.

"I underestimated him".

Mrs. Jeon said, slowly taking her pitch black eyes off her phone and fixing them at the person. Her face had an ugly look, eyes showed anger, frustration, dejection when the events of few hours ago started revolving in her mind.

Few hours ago :

Mrs. Jeon's phone ringed, showing a number on the screen.

"What is it? Didn't I told you not to contact me till I don't".

Mrs. Jeon immediately scolded after receiving the call.

"M-Mam".

The person on the other side said. Listening to his stuttering voice, Mrs. Jeon closed her eyes in frustration and said.

"What are you stuttering"?

She heard a rustling sound on the other side of phone and soon someone spoke.

"Because he's scared mother".

Mrs. Jeon's eyes widened on the new voice. Her face turned pale and she slowly spoke.

"Jungkook".

"Oh, I'm glad you're not shocked enough to forget me".

Jungkook said with a snicker while Mrs. Jeon was completely quite, not a word was coming out of her mouth. Her face showed questions, confusion, tension and....... slight fear.

"What happened? Aren't you going to squabble with that sharp mouth of yours....My dear, wicked mother . Won't you question how I got your man, orrr is it you already know my capabilities."

Jungkook said and started laughing to himself then suddenly stopped and shreiked.

" I've always known about your deeds but this time you really crossed your limit mother, and trust me now I'll show you what more Jeon Jungkook is capable of".

"Beep" ...... Jungkook said and hung up the call leaving Mrs. Jeon strained.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Present Time :

"What'll you do now"?

The person in hoodie asked. Mrs. Jeon looked at the person and said.

"I'll do what I need to but right now the one who'll do something is you".

"ME"....

The person asked confused.

What's going in Mrs. Jeon's mind?
Who is the person with her?
What'll be Taehyung's next move?
What's going to be Y/N and Jungkook's reaction tomorrow?

______________________________________________________________________________

Read to find out......

BYE💜