My Station

Please vote, comment and follow 💜

Y/N muttered and took a step forward but stopped when she felt a hold around her wrist. She turned around and saw Jungkook holding her hands. Before she could take her hand back, he walked towards her and said....

"I will come to pick you up after school, so don't go anywhere".

As soon as Jungkook said this, Y/N looked around and saw the peoples staring at them, she scolded him in low voice...

"You could've told me this inside the car".

In return Jungkook just shrugged then out of the blue ruffled her hairs and left waving bye, leaving her shocked with a thumping heart.

As soon as he left, Jennie, who was watching them from distance, came to her then shaking her, she asked....

"Y/N What is all this..."?

Y/N came in her senses because of the jerk then quickly looked around. Everyone was staring at her. Without thinking twice Y/N held Jenni's hand and dragged her inside to a less crowded place. As soon Y/N stopped Jennie anxiously asked...

"Y/N, what was that? Is he really your Sugar daddy"?

Y/N had just opened her mouth to answer Jennie but her next sentence shocked Y/N. Her eyes went round and she warily asked.....

"What? What nonsense are you talking, how can you even think like this"?

Seeing Y/N blustered, Jennie began..

"Y/N, everyone is saying the same thing after what happened last night"?

Y/N frowned...

"Last night? What happened last night"? Jennie gave her an uneasy look and asked.

"You don't remember anything"?

Y/N shook her head in deniel, Jenny took a deep breath and started....

"Yesterday you drank too much alcohol due to which you got drunk and"...

Jennie narrated the whole story of last night to Y/N, she hid her face in her palms and concluded...

"This means Taehyung and Jungkook met"?

"Yes and in the most spiciest wa-.... wait, so the other guy's name is Jungkook, woah just as cool like him".

Jennie exclaimed shortly after Y/N.

Suddenly Jennie held Y/N's hand and pulled her towards herself swiftly and whispered.....

"Just like this, he took you from Taehyung's arms in his arms. Then he picked you up in bridal style, as they show in movies and left".

Y/N's face turned crimson and she started avoiding Jennie's eyes, one thing was constantly roaming in her mind 'Is Taehyung also thinking that Jungkook is my- no no'. Just then Jennie added...