Drunk 2

Please vote, comment and follow 💜

...

The waiter asked Mr. Shawn to himself come with them to which he nodded and  they together headed outside.

In the party hall :

"Woooow, everyone is daaaanciiiing".

Y/N said stumbling but Jennie immediately caught her and said to watch out, while Y/N lazily looked at her and blinked her half closed eyes, her cheeks were pink, hair was slightly messed and she was holding a bottle of alcohol in her right hand.

Jennie held her and tried to take the bottle from her but she immediately stepped away making her to loose balance and fall on the hard floor. The bottle she was holding, also broke into pieces because of hitting the ground.

The sudden noise took everyone's attention, every one stopped their dance and started to look at her and whisper to each other, the music also stopped.

The sudden noise attracted Taehyung's attention too who was sitting on a sofa that was kept in the side of hall and talking with Jiang-Sun about something.

He got up made his way through the crowd, his eyes instantly shot up when he saw Y/N, sitting on the ground and broken pieces of glass were scattered here and there. Jennie was trying to make her stand but was constantly failing.

Seeing this Taehyung immediately went forward, held Y/N's hand and said in a stern voice......

"Y/N what are you doing, come on get up".

Hearing Taehyung's voice, Y/N raised her head and looked at him innocently. She blinked few times then cutely smiled and said with a pout....

"Taee....look na I wanna dance but she's not letting me, would you dance with me?"

"Y/N, you're not in your senses, just stand u-"

Taehyung was about to refuse her but she immediately interrupted him.

"No-no-no, I won't. I said I wanna dan-"

She was speaking but gasped when Taehyung sighed and pulled her up and jerked her towards him.

Jiang-Sun who was standing among the crowd witnessed every moment between them, then bitterly smiled and mumbled.

"And you said you don't".

Meanwhile, the manager had already arrived and also witnessed the scene. He thought something then took out his phone and called someone. The person picked up the call within few rings, while as soon as he picked up the call Mr. Shawn immediately spoke....

"M-Master Jeon, mam is drunk and sh-"

He didn't even finished his sentence, when Jungkook hung up the call. The manager confusedly looked at his phone's screen then inhaling, slipped it inside his pocket.

Taehyung pulled her towards him and looked in her intoxicated eyes. Her eves were glossy and red. Her face had stains of dried tears, few hairs strands were scattered on her face, their faces were only an inch away when Y/N sneaked her hands around Taehyung's neck making their face inch more closer.

 Her face had stains of dried tears, few hairs strands were scattered on her face, their faces were only an inch away when Y/N sneaked her hands around Taehyung's neck making their face inch more closer