Limits

Please vote, comment and follow 💜

After Jennie drove off, Y/N turned to leave but her eyes caught the sight of someone known

After Jennie drove off, Y/N turned to leave but her eyes caught the sight of someone known. Her eyes slightly widened and she ran towards the person without thinking twice.

"What happened to him"?

Asked Y/N to Mr. Min who was struggling to carry a totally wasted Jungkook by his shoulder.

"Umm...Miss Y/N, actually Young Master got drunk. Will you help me carry him"?

Mr. Min asked Y/N with slight hesitation. While Y/N was continuously looking at Jungkook who was blabbering something in his drunk state. When Mr. Min didn't got any response from Y/N he thought she declined his request, so he tighten his grip around Jungkook to carry him further but suddenly Y/N took Jungkook's one hand and put it around her shoulders.

Mr. Min looked at her for a moment then smiled a little that gone completely unnoticed by Y/N. Somehow they managed to take Jungkook to his room and laid him on his bed. Y/N heaved a deep sigh and put her hands on her waist.

"What the actual hell is wrong with this man"?

She said a little annoyed from Jungkook's behaviour who was constantly tossing and turning on the bed mumbling something.

"Actually Miss Y/N, Young Master was a little stressed so he-"

"So he drank till he lost his senses".

She completed Mr. Min's sentence in pissed voice. Mr. Min didn't said anything just looked at Jungkook then he moved his eyes from Jungkook to Y/N. Taking a step forward towards Y/N, he calmly spoke.

"I'm not the right person to tell you this but I'll surely say please take care of Young Master. He needs you".

He said and left without any further explanation while Y/N kept looking at him with puzzled eyes. Taking a deep breath she turned towards Jungkook. Right now he was sitting on the bed, struggling to open his tie. His lips were little pouted because of the struggle he was facing.

Y/N's eyes softened and heart melted at his innocent child like look and her steps involuntarily led her towards him. She stood in front of him and slowly held his hands.

Jungkook's actions immediately stopped at her touch and he looked upwards, making their eyes meet. Jungkook intoxicating eyes were looking so alluring under the moon's light that was coming from the window.

Y/N almost got lost in them, for a moment both of them gazed in each other's eyes. Y/N's eyes slowly moved from his eyes to his lips and she remembered that kiss happened between them.

As if coming back to her senses she quickly tried to pull away but Jungkook was fast enough to grab her nape and pull her in a kiss.

He fully captured her plump lips with his moist ones and started moving them against hers. Y/N tried to push him away but he grabbed her hand and pushed her on the bed with himself hovering over her. With one hand he pinned Y/N's hands on the bed and started kissing her passionately.

Getting out of breath Y/N slapped his chest lightly. Understanding her signal that she's out of breath Jungkook slowly stopped kissing her then pulled back and connected his forehead with hers.

Jungkook's this action rose ocean of emotions inside Y/N. She wanted to get out from his grip but she didn't, instead she stopped struggling and silently started to observe his moves.

Jungkook pulled a little back to look in her eyes then raised his free hand towards Y/N's face and started to crease it gently. Y/N's eyes automatically closed at his movements. She herself didn't knew why she was acting like this.

Shouldn't she push him away, he's her father but why's she enjoying his touches. Before she could withdraw herself back from her thoughts, her body suddenly jolted up when she felt a pair of lips on her neck.

Jungkook was gently sucking her neck that again made her felt the rush of helplessness, the sinking yielding, the surging tide of warmth that left her limp.

He pulled little upwards, his lips against her cheek, brushing it lightly-and still that light touch sent shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble.

"If you want me to stop, tell me now."

Jungkook whispered. When she still said nothing, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of her temple.

"Or now."

He traced the line of her cheekbone.

"Or now."

His lips were against hers. Jungkook kissed her softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity, that made her cling to him in a dizzy swaying world.

His wet mouth was parting her shaking lips, sending wild shivers along her nerves, evoking the sensations inside her that she had never known she was capable of feeling.

And before she knew, she was already kissing him back. Y/N knotted her fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against her. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him, and they rolled over on the bed, tangled together, still kissing.

They were kissing like crazy. Like their lives depend on it. His tongue slips inside her mouth, gentle but demanding. Every square inch of her body dissolves into his. Y/N's fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer.

The weight of his body on top of her was extraordinary. She could feel him-all of him-pressed against hers, and she could inhale his shaving cream, his shampoo, his intoxication and that extra scent that's just ... him.

The most delicious smell she could ever imagine. His lips taste like honey. He felt wonderful. His hands were everywhere, and it doesn't matter that his mouth is already on top of hers.

What will happen between them?
Will they cross the border of their relationship?
Why did Jungkook drank?

________________________________________________________________________________

Read to find out.....

Sorry for the late update lovelies actually I'm really busy because of my shifting work. I hope u understand...

BYE💜