How it happened?

Please vote, comment and follow 💜

Jee-hun said and disconnected the call when Jungkook suddenly looked at Y/N and said

"I Love You".

Y/N's eyes turned round and a flush appeared on her cheeks. Her heart started to thump against her heart. She sharply looked at Jungkook, who was already looking at her.

"Tell her".

"Huh"?

Dumbstruck, she asked. Seeing her befuddled, Jungkook snapped his fingers in front of her and said...

"What?Say it to Vanilla".

Her shiny eyes and thumping heart became dull. She herself didn't knew why she was feeling so disappointed on hearing that he wasn't saying this to her, it was her eomma. 'She should be happy right!

That's what she thought. But her heart was thinking completely opposite to her brain.

"What happened "?

Seeing her lost, Jungkook asked then looked at Y/N's phone and made a disappointed face when he saw the call was already disconnected. While Y/N noticed his eyes and also the disappointment on his face.

Somehow her heart ached seeing him sad. She was about to look away when Jungkook caught her staring at him. His lips playfully turned upwards. He suddenly said...

"Don't tell me you thought, I was saying that to you".

Jungkook exclaimed. Y/N nervously licked her lips and looking away from him, said....

"W-What? Why would I"?

"Because you're charmed by my handsomeness".

Without delaying, Jungkook reasoned with a proud smile. Y/N rolling her eyes snapped at him.

"Huh, stop blowing your own trumpet, you're not that handsome".

"It means you do believe that I am handsome".

Jungkook replied back with a flirtatious smirk on his face. Annoyed by his words, Y/N clenched her teeths and said....

"Will you shut u-"?

She gasped when Jungkook suddenly pressed the break, unfastening her seatbelt and pulled her on his lap in one swift motion. Everything happened so fast that it took her a while to understand the situation.

Jungkook was grabbing left arm firmly, both to prevent her from moving and also not to hurt her. Their faces were close enough to exchange each other's breath.

"A-Are are you taking advantage of me"?

Y/N managed to ask in a wheezy voice. Jungkook chuckled lightly at her statement and asked in a breathy voice.