Propose

Please vote, comment and follow 💜

Jennie got little confused from Y/N's puzzled look, she thought Y/N already knows everything but here she's all clueless, so she again questioned.

"Don't you know"?

Y/N was tensed. Her heart was anxiously beating against her chest to know why he's not going to come back but Jennie's one to another questions sucked her patience and she miffed.

"What I don't know"?, Y/N asked little louder.

"That, Taehyung will not come to school anymore. He has joined his father's company so he'll continue his studies from home and only appear in exams".

Jennie explained.

"What"?, Y/N staggeringly said.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I don't understand why you agreed to leave the school and join your father's company".

Jimin said while handing his notes to Taehyung.

"I mean, earlier when he asked you to join his company, you refused him by saying that you want to give your full attention to your studies. Then what happened now that you decided to join his company and that's too when our high school finals are about to happen".

Jimin asked, looking at Taehyung.

"Just like that".

Taehyung replied, flipping through the notes. Jimin looked at him in disbelief and said.

"Just like that', like seriously Tae, you think I don't know you. Bro we have been friends since middle school so stop duping me".

Jimin said rolling his eyes at Taehyung and hitted his arm lightly. Taehyung dramatically hissed while caressing his hand and responded.

"Ok fine, I'll tell you but first you tell me how is everything in school"?

Taehyung asked, trying to change the topic and successfully he did. As soon as Jimin heard about school, a playful look came on his face and he started teasing Taehyung, forgetting about their earlier conversation.

"Do you want to know about school or...... Y/N"?

Jimin teased him.

"Shut up! Don't assume things".

Taehyung said, pretending to pay attention to the notes.

"Am I assuming things or is it you ignoring things? You know she likes you and I know you do too".

Jimin said. Well he wasn't wrong though. Taehyung used to show that he didn't care about her, but the truth is he did. He always used to sneak glances at Y/N without her noticing. But if ever their eyes accidentally met then, he quickly used to turn his gaze away, pretending not to see her.

Tae's heartbeat used to get faster whenever she used to come in front of him. That day in the party too, when she went to talk to him, Taehyung's heart started to beat fast on seeing her, he was hesitant to look at her.

But as soon he gathered his courage to talk to Y/N, Jiang-Sun popped in between and that really angered him. He doesn't like when someone pokes their nose in between when he's talking to someone important, that's why he got angry.

He never wanted to shout on the one he love but sadly he was overcome by his anger and end up shouting on Y/N too.

"Taehyung"!

Jimin said snapping his fingers in front of his face.

"Where lost"?

Taehyung just shook his head on Jimin's question.

"Taehyung, I don't know why you are doing this, but if you believe me, then propose her as soon as possible before someone else does. Our Prom is in few months, you and her both will be there, believe me you will not get a better chance than that to propose her. Think buddy".

Saying, Jimin patted Taehyung's shoulder and left. After Jimin left, keeping his notes aside Taehyung said.

"You're right Jimin. I have to make her mine before someone else does. After all, she's the one I'm doing this for".

Saying, Taehyung's eyes flashed with the conversations happened between him and Jiang-Sun the other day.

FLASH BACK:

"You love her, don't you"?

Asked Jiang-Sun to the person sitting across her. In turn the person nervously breathed out before nodding slowly.

"Finally"!, She exclaimed.

"Happy! now simply do what I told you to".

Said the person, Jiang-Sun couldn't help but sigh at his stubbornness.

"Tae, I already told you that I did what I could but I can't do this. You know, it's not easy to know about someone's private life, and that too about Jeon Jungkook's".

She said making Taehyung annoy at her same answer. He's been asking her to discover about Jungkook's personal life, especially related to Y/N, his relationship with her, etc. But Jiang-Sun isn't listening to him that's why he called her to meet up.

"Jungkook is not some low-key that I could find out his personal information with some money. He's influential, it won't take him a second to find out about us if we'll pull some stupid stunt".

Taehyung groaned in annoyance at her statement and spat.

"Then what'll I do. Silently watch him snatching my precious thing from me, once again".

Jiang-Sun breathed out weakly looking at Taehyung's behaviour. She knows he's hurt because of his past, but she can't help him in this, and she's sorry for that.

She looked down trying to sort out her thoughts, when something flashed in her mind.

"Taehyung there's a way"

She chimed with a smile on her lips. Taehyung instantly looked at her and asked.

"What"?

"Umm.... But I doubt if you like it", She unsurely said.

"What is it Sun"?

Taehyung pressurized, eagerly tapping his fingers on the table.

"Join your dad's company"!

"What"?

Why does she want Taehyung to join his dad's company?
Will Taehyung propose Y/N?
Or someone else will come between them,...or is already did?......

______________________________________________________________________________

Read to find out...

BYE 💜