Cute Companion

Please vote, comment and follow 💜

Everyone looked at them with shiny eyes

Everyone looked at them with shiny eyes. Jungkook and Y/N looked at each other and said..

"FINE"

Both said in unison, everyone jumped happily then started doing work. Y/N couldn't do anything except letting out a sigh in defeat.

Jungkook removed his coat, opened his shirt's top two buttons, folded his sleeves and started drawing their model's design.

For a second Y/N got lost in his handsomeness but quickly regained her posture when Shauna called him to help her as she was facing difficulty in cutting the cardboard. Jungkook walked towards her and took the cutter from her and asked her to darken the lines he drew on the chart paper.

Y/N also quickly took the cardboard and started trying to cut it. She was surprised to see how quickly he cutted all shapes. 'He's indeed good at it', she thought. Then started moving her hands forward and backward to cut the cardboard.

Jungkook looked at Y/n struggling in cutting the cardboard. He went to her, stood behind her and put his hands on hers. Y/N flinched at the sudden touch and quickly turned back only to saw Jungkook standing behind her.

His well built chest was pressed against her back. His hands were overlapping hers. She looked at his hand, his hands were big and veiny, on which girls die for. He leaned his face forward for a better view of the board.

Y/N was completely under him, she wanted to stop him but found herself staying still. She slightly turned her head to look at his face, a small scar on his left cheek caught her attention, it wasn't so deep but still visible from close. Her eyes then travelled to his sharp jaw line, then slid down to the mole on his neck, it would feel so good in kissing it-

"Huh, what am I even thinking."

Y/N was surprised at her own thoughts, she slightly pushed him then excused herself and ran towards the washroom. While Jungkook was confusedly looking her leaving.

"She was fine a while ago then what happened suddenly"?

He thought to himself then shrugged and got engrossed in his work. Y/N entered the washroom then locked it from inside and walked towards the washbasin. She placed her both hands on the basin counter and leaned forward looking at her reflection in the mirror with a frown.

"How could you even think of something like that Y/N? Don't forget that he's your dad. Eomma loves him".

She took a deep breath then washed her face and came out of the washroom. She was wiping her face from the back of her hand when someone offered her a hankey.

She raised her head and her eyes met with two brown orbs. Jungkook was standing there leaning against the wall, his one hand was extended towards her holding a hankey, her heart suddenly skipped a beat. She nervously averted her gaze and asked him...