Former Love

In Taehyung's Car :

"Why? Are you jealous"?

Jiang-Sun questioned raising her eyebrows back, making Taehyung sneer.

"No, why would I? Yeah but a little hurt that you forgot your friend after finding your old love".

Taehyung said to which Jiang-Sun got stunned.

"What"?

She nearly yelled, her eyes almost round at his words.

"What? Surprised that how do I know"??

Taehyung spoke.

"Nonsense".
Jiang-Sun snapped, hurriedly turning her face out of his sight.

"Oh come on Sunn, we both know how much sense I'm making right now....Your former, first love. It's him. Isn't it"?

Taehyung voiced. Jiang-Sun fell silent for a moment then without turning her face, mildly asked.

"How do you know"?

"Does it matter"?

Taehyung answered, turning the steering towards right. Jiang-Sun sighed, fluttering her lashes as she lazily nodded her head, biting her lower lip.

"Right, it doesn't, and so does this subject. It's... it's all in the past, and I'm already over it.

"Are you"?
Taehyung asked, running his eyes towards her.

"Yes I'm".
She spoke, but her voice lacked determination.

"No, you're not. And you too, know that".

Taehyung spoke, pointing his right hand at her as he spoke the last sentence. Then, he continued.

"That day at the party, when you saw him after years, you realised that you were never over him. That you still, have feelings for him. Right?".

"My feelings! Hahh.. they doesn't matter".
She snorted.

"What? They ofcourse does!".
Taehyung opposed.

"Oh really! Then why didn't YOU  considered about MY  feelings when you coldly rejected me, without considering how I'll feel".

She spoke, letting out a bitter laugh. For a while, Taehyung fell silent but soon spoke.

"It's different. You and I, we are different. In our case, we both don't have feelings for each other".

Taehyung tried to be reasonable but Jiang-Sun laughed.

"You decided that yourself. What if I say I loved you?"

"Then I'll say, you were mistaken. You can't love several peoples Sun. You and I have been friends for a long time so you may have misinterpreted your affection for me, as love . That's why when I told you my decision, you calmly accepted it".

Taehyung spoke. Jiang-Sun laughed in disbelief as some tears accumulated on her water line while she spoke.

"Ohh, haah.....  Then did you wanted me to cry and request  you to change your decision and not to leave me. That I've already gone through a heartbreak once, I don't want to go through it twice.....
That it so fucking hurts that whoever I  like, have another person THEY  like....
Is this what you want"?

Taehyung blinked distressfully and hurried to explain.

"You're getting it wrong. I.... I just want you to be happy. And your happiness is him, not me.....you too know that".

"F*uck my happiness, has anyone ever even cared about my happiness, and besides doesn't he already has Yn. Why would he need me then"?

Jiang-Sun snorted out of the bitterness she felt in her heart.

Instantly pressing the break, Taehyung broke out into a frown.
"What do you mean"? He asked.

"Ooh come on, don't act so clueless Taehyung".

She replied, trying to hide the bitterness through her sarcastic smile.
"Jungkook likes her".

"How.....How can you say that"?
Taehyung spouted making Jiang-Sun reasonate her statement.

"Can't you tell from the way he acted at the party. Tae.....You and I, we both have know him... has he ever... acted like that for anyone, even for his previous girlfriends"?

Taehyung sneered.

"Bullshit! That's ridiculous. Making conclusion out of something so trivial is ridiculous".

"It's not trivia-"
Jiang-Sun started but Taehyung cutted her in middle.

"Whatever. It doesn't matter if he likes her or not........

Stopping for few seconds, he sniggered.

"You were right, we both have known Jungkook so it wouldn't surprise me if he actually would have taken an interest in Yn after knowing that I like her.....afterall it's in his blood to look at other people's belongings".

"Yn doesn't belong to you Taehyung. She's a human, not a thing to show possession ove-.

Jiang-Sun tried to argue but unfortunately...

"She is mine. The moment she chose to like me, she became my belonging".

Taehyung bawled.

"But what if her feelings will change? I mean you guys aren't official yet. And you haven't even confessed your feelings to her then what if she will get tired and fgo after someone who's liking h-

"Just shut up will u? Always speak nonsense whenever open your mouth.

Taehyung spoke, pissed.

"But I'm jus-"

"Stop it. Stop..."
Taking a deep breath he spoke.

"Confess, right? I already did decided to confess my feelings to her on our prom and then he's gonna be out of the frame. So now, you think about how you gonna make him yours".

Taehyung spoke and started the engine while Jiang-Sun went silent but her eyes had some strange stealthy gleam in them.

And like that, Taehyung with his mind determined to confess his feelings to Yn on their upcoming prom night, and Jiang-Sun with her strangely glowy eyes continued their path  that'll take them to their destination.

______________________________________________________________________________

Finally a chapter after so long, so how did you find it??
Do make sure to share your reviews, ideas and guesses about what's gonna happen in the next chap!

Till then....

BYEE 💜