Dad

Please vote, comment and follow 💜

As soon as Y/N saw the man's face her eyes widened and she abruptly blurted out

"YOU".

Jee-hun frowned at her daughter's words, she came forward and asked Y/N.

"Y/N, do you know him"?

On her mother's question, Y/N gave her a slight look then shifted her eyes back to the man who was already looking at her with a slight victorious smirk.

Y/N's eyes were fixed on him and slowly the events of three months before started revolving in her mind.

Three months back :

Today was Lisa's birthday and her friend's group including Y/N was in a club partying. Y/N was wearing a knee length frock with light makeup. While her friends were wearing kinda bold dresses.

They all were looking so beautiful, that's why one by one her all friends got invited by boys to dance with them but Y/N was left alone. Jennie asked her to come along but Y/N found it awkward to dance on those wierd songs so she decided to stay at her place silently.

But her peace got disturbed when a boy suddenly came in front of her, asking her to join him in dance. Y/N politely refused him but he became resistant on taking her. He started trying to get close to her.

Y/N just wanted to get away from that situation and that boy somehow when a thought flashed in her mind. She gently removed the boy's hand from her shoulder and said....

"Umm... I need to use restroom, excuse me".

Saying she quickly walked away and finally stopped once she reached a quite hallway. She leaned her back on the nearest wall and exhaled a relaxing breath but her calmness didn't stayed longer.

"Found you babygirl".

Y/N quickly looked at the voice's direction and found the same boy walking towards her like a predator. His eyes showed nothing but lust. Y/N's heart started beating loudly looking at him coming closer to her with his every step.

So without thinking further she turned up her heels inside the hallway. Seeing her running the boy also increased his pace till he was also running behind her. Y/N was recklessly running and looking here and there to find some place to hide herself but the whole hallway was empty.

The only thing it had were the rooms with closed doors. Her lips were continuously moving, praying to God to help her that's when her eyes stuck at one of the room. The room's door was slightly open, she wanted to get inside but was hesitant to disturb someone's privacy.

She was thinking whether to get inside or not when she heard some fast footsteps coming towards her direction. Without thinking further she opened the door, got inside and locked the door behind her.