Chapter 15

Y/n's POV

After the sword-smith Village arc, Muzan was more angry than ever. He was mad about the defeat of Gyokko and Hantengu and the fact that Nezuko could conquer the son.

Whilst he was going through his tantrum, you've been feeling quite nauseous lately. You constantly felt sick and sometimes had a blast of dizziness wash over you. You kept it to yourself since you didn't want Muzan to worry over you.

Misaki hummed in thought as she used a normal spell to check what the constant feeling was. Her eyes widened in realization before she squealed in excitement.

" You're pregnant!"

Your eyes widened in response as you placed your hand on your stomach in instinct. You recalled what you and Muzan did a two weeks ago, but you didn't expect this to happen. You cursed at yourself for being so stupid and not being cautious more.

You sat down on the floor, trying to process the information. You glanced at Asami, who was asleep in her futon since she was tired from teething all night.

Misaki sighed at your reaction,
" Maybe the news will calm Muzan down? I can feel his anger from over here,"

You shook your head,
" Just give it a few more days, I want to give him space,"

The next few weeks, you've been constantly worrying about what Muzan would think of the baby. He was the demon king, he shouldn't need to worry about his child when he has other things to do.

In reaction to your pregnancy, your witch abilities have been going out of control, to the point were you had to be supervised by either Akaza or Kokushibo. One time you were trying to make some toast when the toaster blew up in front of you.

You felt your small pregnancy bump before inhaling your nerves, trying to wash them away somehow. You had finally decided that it was time to tell Muzan.

You were teleported to him by Nakime, to see he was looking through a book about flowers. He noticed your presence before turning around, it seemed like his eyes glowed in the darkness of his office.

You cleared your throat,
" How are you feeling?"

He let out a heavy sigh before pulling you into a hug as he rested his chin on your head,
" I feel fine, I'm stressed with this Nezuko demon, but I'm fine. What brought you here?"

" I have something to tell you, but please don't be mad,"

He looked down at you with a confused expression. You grabbed his hand before gently placing it on the small bump that nearly showed through your kimono. His eyes widened when he sensed another heartbeat, it was faint, but it was there.

His eyes drifted from your stomach before he met your gaze. Without complaint he pulled you in by the waist before kissing you with love and passion. You couldn't help but shed a few tears, relieved and happy that he wasn't mad at you.

He pulled away before cupping your cheek, wiping away the tears with your thumb. You leant into his touch as he spoke,
" I'm proud to be the Father of our child, "

You laughed with a nod before pecking his lips with a smile. You were happy that you finally have someone who truly wants their child, but you were still scared that you would be left with the child all alone again.

He noticed your worry before holding your hands in his,
" I promise I will do everything in my power to raise this child, defeated or not,"

You thanked him before hugging him tightly, enjoying his warmth and company. You were glad that Asami had a younger sibling, but had a bad feeling that something tragic was going to happen soon.

But you knew deep down, you were going to have to let Muzan go for the sake of humanity, which unbearable to think off.'

                   //////————///////

Meanwhile at the Demon Slayer head quarters

Kagaya was sat in front of two people who had requested to see his presence. He was escorted by two hashira for protection since he didn't know who it was.

The woman informed,
" We're here for the sudden disappearance of Y/n L/n, she has been captured by Muzan Kibutsuji,"

Mitsuri held in a gasp of shock as she held in her tears, her concern and worry for you increasing drastically. She clenched her skirt as a reflex.

Obanai noticed this and hesitated at his action before placing his hand on hers, trying to silently comfort her. She smiled at him in response, making him blush behind his bandages.

Kagaya sighed heavily at the news,
" I knew this would happen eventually, thank you for telling us,"

The man requested,
" If you don't mind, sir, we would like to take part in this investigation, since Y/n was a great friend of ours,"

The witch hunters held a fake facade as they smirked in their mind at their plan. They knew that you were close with the demon slayer corp and wanted to take advantage of that. They would do anything to hunt you down.

Kagaya accepted their request, easily falling for their lies and schemes. The two thanked them before leaving the estate with a small smirk.