Reconnecting.

"hey Futaro, did you hear? we have a new transfer student!"

"we do? i didn't know."

"i heard he made his entire class mad at him within 10 minutes."

"really? i don't think that person would be a good role model."

"just makes me wonder what he's like! what do you think Miku?"

"i dont know, but i get the impression hes not that nice."

"oh yeah, before i forget, dad called us Futaro, he says you're going to have an assistant to tutor us!"

'i do? wonder who the dad hired to help me.'

a group of 6 would be sitting at a table, each of them eating there own food. although Futaro would notice how 1 of them wasn't usually glaring at him.

"he's actually in my class. he doesn't seem that bad. just annoying." she would say, scrolling through her phone as she ate.

"what did he look like?"

"he wore sunglasses all lesson. couldn't see much. dont care though."

some of the group would be disappointed because they weren't given a description, but Futaro had a gut feeling that would be answered with the next 5 minutes. and that would be proven to be correct within 10 seconds.

"FU!" a voice would shoot, as an arm would swing around Futaro's shoulder. "what's this? sitting with 5 ladies huh? never knew you could pull that off."

said person would sit down next to Futaro, taking out a lunch box and taking off his sunglasses.

"(Y/N)!? IS THAT YOU!?"

"its me ol buddy! its been 2 years! what you been doing recently?"

the girls on the table would be confused, watching as (y/n) would lightly flick Futaro's cheek after he told him about the first day he met Itsuki, which would cause (Y/n) to glare at him.

"oh, it seems i forgot to teach you respect towards people, care for me to teach you?" (y/n) would ask, a ruler slamming into his hands from god knows where, his eyes dark, cold and intimidating.

"im sorry sensei please dont hurt me!"

"baka. cant just say that to woman! honestly, for a man smarter than a private tutor your denser than uranium." (y/n) would say, facepalming.

"Futaro, who is this?"

"right. (y/n), this is, in order of seats from furthest to closest, Miku, Itsuki, Yotsuba, Itsuki and -"

"NI! Sup princess how you doing?" (y/n) would cut Futaro off, leaning towards Nino which would cause said girl to put her phone down, glaring at him, but (Y/n) wouldn't be intimidated in the slightest. "oh~ scary eyes! i love em, makes you even more interesting for me."

"ah right, you are in the same class as her. anyway, what are you doing here, thought you were in greece?"

"i was! i moved back yesterday. my parents allowed me when i asked."

"and why are you here at this school?"

"i asked for your school history and saw you came here, then i transferred here."

"dude thats creepy as fuck, dont do that again."

"uh, (y/n) right? why did you make your class mad at you?"

"simple my new orange-haired friend! from my observations, anger is a good way of motivation, by making my class mad through insulting them, it gave them a drive to surpass me, which increases their work ethic and chances of achievement. it also seems beauty queen over here was not affected by it."