One Thing In Common.

TW! THEMES OF ATTEMPTED MURDER AND SUCCESSFUL MURDER! ALSO CHILD ABUSE AND KIDNAPPING! TW!

like, this is very fucking dark at the beginning,

read at your own risk.

----------

This.

This start of the week?

possibly the best and worst.

why?

tutoring doesn't happen today.

AND (y/n) got a call from the head of security that they managed to find someone important.

VERY IMPORTANT.

problem is, they were spotted at the front gates of the bloody mansion.

pleading to be let in, shouting something about 'daughter' and 'sick.'

with a little girl next to him, barely standing.

it actually threw his whole day off in school.

so when it ended, he didn't bother talking to Futaro or the nakano sisters.

instead going straight home as soon as possible.

he entered the mansion, ripping his blazer off and throwing it at the stairs. he also took his sunglasses off and placed them on a table as he walked.

first things first, he walked into the doctor's office. watching the doctors work their magic on the girl.

"sir, we ran a background check after getting the girl, you're gonna wanna see this."

he would be given a clipboard, reading it as a frown would burn onto him. he would give the board back as a doctor would walk up to him.

"we figured out what's wrong, she isn't sick per say. she just hasn't eaten in 6 days, leading to Ketosis. its using her body fat as food. its making her weak and sluggish."

"alert the head maid, we're taking the girl in." (y/n) would say, leaving the room and making his way towards the basement of the house. walking past armed men, yes armed. he would arrive at a door, going through it as a light switch would turn on, a man being tied up to a chair.

"master (y/-"

a fist would slam into the table infront of him.

"DONT YOU CALL ME THAT!"

The staff within the room would jump at the sudden raising voice of the normally calm boy.

"you dont get to call me that anymore. NOT after TRYING to fucking KILL ME 4 YEARS AGO!" (y/n) would shout, taking a seat and resting his elbows on the table and crossing his legs. "which begs the question, why the fuck did you come back here?"

"m-my daughter, she's sick i-i had to!"

"you're not fooling me you worthless piece of shit! you forget we hired professionals doctors to work here. they know their stuff. her body entered ketosis after not eating for 6 full days. and even then, why not go to a hospital? why here specifically?"

the man would flinch.

"did you expect me to feel sorry for you? prey on my morals just to strike me once again? you're lucky you managed to escape my father's grasp when you tried to kill me before. now you wont be as lucky."

the only sound the room would here would be the tapping of (y/n)'s fingers against the mahogany table and the buzzing of the light. (y/n) would look at an armed guard to his right, holding out his hand as if expecting something. the guard would give him something, in which the boy would put it on the table.