Coming Back Then...Going Back Out!?

the bonfire cracked loudly.

although that was not the hottest thing in your vicinity.

no no no!

it was obviously your girlfriend :P

speaking of, you were both holding hands when watching said bonfire!

the both of you were sitting down on the floor silent, and watching as the other students were having fun.

now, why weren't the both of you up there? especially as the both of you were excited for it?

well...

Futaro's condition had sapped some of your excitement.

then Nino noticed and decided it would be a better idea for the both of you to just relax.

much to your dismay, as you continued to push to instead go out and dance.

but you know Nino.

she won't budge.

so here you were, just sitting down, holding hands and resting your head on her shoulder instead of doing anything.

did you mind?

no, not really.

as cringy as it is, you just prefer being with your girlfriend.

oh, and your also aware of the fact the other 4 quints were with Futaro.

which further convinced the both of you that Futaro has indeed acquired a harem.

that fact also caused Nino to get super depressed.

well, not actually depressed, but the 'comical depressed' you see in anime.

"how much do you wanna bet they'll hold Futaro's hand?"

"....alot."

"they'll also for sure do that whole 'ritual' thing regarding the hand holding."

"100%"

you lightly chuckled.

"makes you a little sad, but im super proud."

she sighed.

"i basically raised that kid."

"what are you? his mum?"

"might as well be!"

"thats...a super cursed image."

"might be, but it's pretty much the truth! the only reason he is who he is is because of...not me."

"what?"

"it was someone else now that i think about it. he just came to me to help, he had already changed." you smiled.

--------

"the...wheels on the bus go round and roun-"

"actually shut up."

"freedom of speech!"

Nino groaned in annoyance.

"now everyone! join in!" you shouted, capturing the entire coach's attention.

"THE....WHEELS ON THE BUS GO-"

"ROUND AND ROUND!"

you looked down at nino and smirked, further annoying her as the entire coach ride was no singing the wheels on the bus.

"i will strangle you."

"kinky."

she moved her hands around your neck and slightly squeezed.